Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is it that when the animals die on the show, they don't turn into zombies. Zombie animals would be awesome. Imagine shane being chased by a zombie horse. LOL The zombies eat every bit of animals but why not eat every bit of a human?

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
zombie ants!

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
lol zombie pets=pet cemetery
The zombie disease can't jump species that's why. Why don't eat humans all the way? because the human becomes a zombie before that happens. That and humans taste awful. Not that i would know or anything.

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Roger Ravage
zombie ants!

omg zombie ants would be super vicious!
boredassassin
humans taste awful.

I LOL'd hard on that part. I think the show would be better if they had zombie animals.
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
boredassassin
humans taste awful.

I LOL'd hard on that part. I think the show would be better if they had zombie animals.

Glad to make you laugh,but If they do make zombie animals nervous nellie needs to be the first!

Sparkly Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Zombie animals = zomie fleas = We're all royally ********.
But, seriously. Zombie rabbits are what my nightmares are made from.

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
boredassassin
The zombie disease can't jump species that's why. Why don't eat humans all the way? because the human becomes a zombie before that happens. That and humans taste awful. Not that i would know or anything.

the reason they don't eat humans all the way is so more zombies can be created. It would be a specics wide Darwin Award if they fully ate people.
creeeeeepy xp whee
ZOMBIES!!!! awesome

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Desirable Wench

18,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
jubilee9

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ayame Shinu
jubilee9

User Image

smart man XD
shadowswhiskers13 -
boredassassin

the reason they don't eat humans all the way is so more zombies can be created. It would be a specics wide Darwin Award if they fully ate people.
But my problem with this is they have to know when to stop.That requires the zombie to actually know something. I like my zombies brainless, otherwise I would be doomed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff