Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Am I the only one who was watching Rick and Shane stabbing those zombies in the head, while thinking "Guys, your faces are covered in cuts... Might wanna watch where that blood is going."?
Really, I was kinda freaked out that the zombie-blood was gonna splatter all over their cuts. D:
Also, I can't help but notice they use knives for drawing blood and for zombie-killing, but doesn't that seem kind of risky? I mean, you'd have to wash them pretty damn well if you plan on slicing yourself with them again later.
Is it just me who thinks about this?
burning_eyes Nope don't think they where thinking about that at.. they where in a more survive at all cost F- the rest.. hahaha

Yep there both infected now and well eat Lory's brains first.. as they need too she's useless.. hahaha

Distinct Bloodsucker

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
yea def. o.o dunt wanna be zombiefied confused

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
I do not know about Rick (he might be lucky, as he at least tried to stay away from the zombies), but Shane is dead. Rubbing your hurt hand where a zombie was licking some blood? Really Shane?

Sparkly Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Lena Haag
I do not know about Rick (he might be lucky, as he at least tried to stay away from the zombies), but Shane is dead. Rubbing your hurt hand where a zombie was licking some blood? Really Shane?

-Completely blanked that he did that.-
Wow. Just... Wow.
Better hope that they're so dried up that they can't produce saliver anymor--
Oh, wait. They totally can.
I suppose the producers are going for either "Our audience is too dumb to realize this and will be more interested by the action going on" or, "We don't care."
Yeah.. Durr.
But the people probably dont care ya know? confused

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Anilemy
I suppose the producers are going for either "Our audience is too dumb to realize this and will be more interested by the action going on" or, "We don't care."

Producers like that kill awesome shows. I hope you are wrong.
Lena Haag
Anilemy

I hope I am too, but sadly a lot of producers just don't care about the little details anymore

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Anilemy
Lena Haag
Anilemy

I hope I am too, but sadly a lot of producers just don't care about the little details anymore

I hope this was just because writers got a little drunk for a single night and the show continues without losing any quality.
Let's hope so!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces