Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Conversationalist

17,965 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
groovesquirrel
MidNightmare 007
Who's your favorite character? Why are they your favorite character? Would you necessarily want to be teamed up with them in a zombie apocalypse?

heart Mine's Daryl!! He's soooooo adorable and dependable... I would definitely want to be in a group with him for the zombie invasion. And I think we should have Daryl items!!! heart

Crossbow dude is the smartest for sure - I'd rather he have my back in a zombie infestation. Not sure I could stand to be around the others wink I wonder what happened to his brother...

Like most here, I'd far prefer to spend the zombie apocalypse w/ "Daryl" rather than "Merle" (his mean-a** bro) - when Daryl said "Only Merle can kill Merle" (Season #1), I don't think he was kidding... eek
I luv this show heart heart
and
I LUV Daryl heart heart heart

I agree with all the Daryl fans out there...tough, jacked, and awesome redneck
He's one of the main reasons y the group is still alive, and even though they ditched his brother, he still helps them....especially T-Dog lol
BBRRiANNA
MidNightmare 007
BBRRiANNA
Rick is my favourite character......

I love Rick's motivational speeches xd

me too!
I just realized something.... what would happen if it snowed and it was really fkn cold?!
wouldn't the zombies freeze and die? xD

Haha maybe they should head up north

Fanatical Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
MidNightmare 007
BBRRiANNA
MidNightmare 007
BBRRiANNA

me too!
I just realized something.... what would happen if it snowed and it was really fkn cold?!

I actually looked it up once. From what I could make it, if it grew colder and snowed, the zombies would freeze. I'm not sure if they would die, but they'd be pretty useless if it did snow. It was kind of preserve them.

Then we come along and smash the ever loving hell out of them and have zombie ice-lollies!
MidnightShinigami89
MidNightmare 007
BBRRiANNA
MidNightmare 007
BBRRiANNA

me too!

I actually looked it up once. From what I could make it, if it grew colder and snowed, the zombies would freeze. I'm not sure if they would die, but they'd be pretty useless if it did snow. It was kind of preserve them.

Then we come along and smash the ever loving hell out of them and have zombie ice-lollies!

lmao! makes sense!

4,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
Darryl , Shane , Rick , and Glenn. Oh and also T-Dog biggrin

Feline Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • First step to fame 200
Shane & Glenn heart
I don't like most of the changes created to the tv present but from the guides but I really dig Daryl. From the comedian books? Andrea and Michonne all the way.
carl the cowboy hat is so cute and he is such a strong kid for such a bad time.

Premium Egg

I like Daryl 'coz he's bad a**. I wouldn't argue with him, lol. And also, he's hot.
Daryl for the win...i love you murphy macmannus!
I have so many, Rick, Glenn, Daryl and that black guy from the start with the kid, was his name Morgan? I don't remember anymore. ): I would want them all on my team.
Daryl biggrin
Daryl.... ABSOLUTELY <3
I love Daryl and Glenn, I can't stand Shane, and I'm not too big on Lori.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff