Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Cultist

Given the newest episode, Bob's the next to die, unless a miracle happens.

Aside from him, I actually think it'll be Tyreese.

I say Tyreese, because he's getting to be too much of an adorable uncle to Judith. I can feel it in my soul. They're buildng up our love for Tyreese so that they can give him a brutal death.

Blessed Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bob is next to die

High-functioning Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Animal 100
Can't be Daryl. Too many fans would riot. I'm thinking either Bob or Glenn.

Heart Giver

11,700 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
If Daryl ever gets killed i would just die.
It's not looking too good for Bob.

Quotable Raider

Can't go by the comics. The writers have made a point of saying in the past that they want to stay far enough away from the comics that people can't guess what's happening. And hell, half the people still alive in the show are either dead in the comics (Or in Daryl's case, not in the comics at all!)

My money for this season is all on the (as we call them in my house hold) "The Latest Canon Fodder". So Bob, Sasha, Tara, etc.

As for main characters...in prospects of show popularity they're running out of options on people to kill that would not upset a large chunk of fans. They're going to have to play their cards very carefully to keep the show still the suspenseful, jaw dropping wonder that we all love and not loose a huge chunk of their fan base.

For me, I'm thinking Tyrese, Carol, or Beth. Tyrese because he's getting too nice and TWD world has never been kind to the nice people. Carol because she's showing that she's not comfortable with or wants to be around the group right now. And Beth, because again with the nice guy reasoning.

Although honestly, I wouldn't care if Carl died. I'm really not a Carl fan because he reminds me too much of his mother. I hate that, wants something and then gets mad when they get it attitude.

Angelic Kitten

If anything, that one girl that Glen saved, but I heard that exclaim exclaim exclaim wahmbulance *SPOILER wahmbulance FROM THE COMICS* exclaim exclaim exclaim Daryl will lose his hand.

No, I dont think Glen will be killed off.
Arschgeweih
I think it's gonna be either Glenn, Rosita, Bob or Tara.

Shame on you! I'm tough. stare
The Governor of Woodbury
My bets are placed on Bob. Possibly Tyreese.

There's a few deaths/near deaths that could possibly happen on the show.

- Maggie's suicide attempt post-prison
- Dale's bite, then his kidnapping by the cannibal Hunters, and his eventual death
- Lori being shot while carrying Judith, resulting in both of their deaths.
- Abraham's arrow to the head
- Glenn's demise at the hands of Negan

Checking them off your list Gov? rolleyes

Sparkly Fatcat

Rosita Espinosa
Arschgeweih

Tough people die all the time.

Benevolent Warlord

definitely not daryl, he's way too popular, and it doesn't feel like they're going to get rid of glenn anytime soon

it might be bob tho, since the walking dead seems to have a quota on how may black ppl, esp black dudes, it will allow to live at once

plus we just now got gabriel, making it 3 black dudes alive at once, and bob is currently being snacked on by cannibals
Arschgeweih
Rosita Espinosa
Arschgeweih

stare

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Michuo
Given the newest episode, Bob's the next to die, unless a miracle happens.

Aside from him, I actually think it'll be Tyreese.

I say Tyreese, because he's getting to be too much of an adorable uncle to Judith. I can feel it in my soul. They're buildng up our love for Tyreese so that they can give him a brutal death.

I think tyreese n Sasha r up next for the death penalty. Also Maggie n Glenn r next. Either this season or next one.

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Rosita Espinosa
Arschgeweih
Rosita Espinosa
Arschgeweih

stare
lmao! I doubt rosita will leave anytime soon. Did you guys heard the way she spoke to Abraham? emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff