Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

When your group pretty much leaves someone who's already a massive a*****e, left for dead in a walker infested city.
Then approaches you guys evidently with the intent to kill, but then cleans himself up because he remembers you guys.
You don't attempt to make nice nice

You shoot that b*****d down and simply inform his brother that you found him being chewed up by walkers....or you just...DONT MENTION HIM AT ALL

God I wish he'd just killed him...or at least shot him up a bit.
You think a crazed hillbilly with a knife for a hand WONT have a 2nd gun strapped to his a**?

emotion_facepalm
So mad

Side note:
For the love of god, don't bother entering this thread just to lecture me on the kind of person glen is and why he wouldn't do that. You're only reiterating facts that I already know.
All I'm saying is, he shoulda done that instead though.
So save me your "glen isn't that type of person" speeches
i agree and disagree.
i agree that glenn handled the situation all wrong,

but glenn shouldn't have been like that. you left the poor soul to rot on top of a building all by himself and he had to cut his hand off to get free. now the dude wants to find the last family he has left and you're gonna treat him like a monster.
thats messed up. glenn should have been like "heeeyyyyy merle! whats up buddy? what? yah you're brother's back at the camp, he'll be so happy to see you. come on let's go!"

treat him like a monster and he's gonna act like one. thanks glenn, now merle will never be rehabilitated and may have to be put down instead.
random capooty
i agree and disagree.

but glenn shouldn't have been like that. you left the poor soul to rot on top of a building all by himself and he had to cut his hand off to get free. now the dude wants to find the last family he has left and you're gonna treat him like a monster.
thats messed up. glenn should have been like "heeeyyyyy merle! whats up buddy? what? yah you're brother's back at the camp, he'll be so happy to see you. come on let's go!"

treat him like a monster and he's gonna act like one. thanks glenn, now merle will never be rehabilitated and may have to be put down instead.
This is sarcasm right???

Because not only does Merle want to kill Rick, he also wants the Governor to know the where-abouts of their whole camp. We already saw what happened to the soldiers.
That being said, Glenn doesn't want to kill anyone if he doesn't have to. It was probably a big shock to run into Merle like that, he didn't react quick enough unfortunately.
psyst3m
random capooty
i agree and disagree.

This is sarcasm right???

Because not only does Merle want to kill Rick, he also wants the Governor to know the where-abouts of their whole camp. We already saw what happened to the soldiers.

not at all.

just like merle first said to glenn, "no hard feelings, just wanna see my brother." thanks to glenn being all "oh stay away." cause him to kidnap them instead.

look at it from merle's pov. he misses his brother, so when he sees glenn (one of the ppl who can take him directly to his bro) he gets happy and excited. and then glenn turns around and treats him like he doesn't give a ******** about the s**t that the group put him through. and then refuses to reunite the two brothers. what kind of person refuses someone a family reunion like that?

such disgraceful lack of consideration would piss anybody off. it would definitely piss me off, but i'm a nice person so i wouldn't even care that they left me and made me cut off my hand, but merle is not so forgiving, so glen's treatment/lack of humanity set merle off and now we may never get him back. thanks to glenn.

i still really like glenn, but this made me lose a lot of respect for him. now he's gonna get beat up by the monster he created.
random capooty
psyst3m
random capooty
i agree and disagree.

This is sarcasm right???

not at all.

just like merle first said to glenn, "no hard feelings, just wanna see my brother." thanks to glenn being all "oh stay away." cause him to kidnap them instead.

look at it from merle's pov. he misses his brother, so when he sees glenn (one of the ppl who can take him directly to his bro) he gets happy and excited. and then glenn turns around and treats him like he doesn't give a ******** about the s**t that the group put him through. and then refuses to reunite the two brothers. what kind of person refuses someone a family reunion like that?

such disgraceful lack of consideration would piss anybody off. it would definitely piss me off, but i'm a nice person so i wouldn't even care that they left me and made me cut off my hand, but merle is not so forgiving, so glen's treatment/lack of humanity set merle off and now we may never get him back. thanks to glenn.

i still really like glenn, but this made me lose a lot of respect for him. now he's gonna get beat up by the monster he created.
Dude, I don't think you're getting the whole picture. Merle doesn't JUST want to see his brother..

He still very much holds a grudge against Rick for chaining him to the roof. It was very clear that him and the Governor are trying to gain control of the groups hideout. They don't want any competition, or anyone else being in any position of power but themselves. They will rape their women, take their weapons, and ultimately kill them.

When Merle first spotted them he was about to kill Glenn and Maggie before realizing he knew them.

Merle may want to see his baby brother, but if only to wrangle him in and control him just as he always had before.

If the soldiers, and trying to hunt Michonne was any indication that they're scumbags.. I don't know what is. They wanted to KILL Michonne because they knew she knew where Woodbury was and all the sketchy s**t that they're up to.

Glenn was entirely right for being careful with Merle, what he should have done was put a bullet between his eyes.
TheDrunkenApothecary
When your group pretty much leaves someone who's already a massive a*****e, left for dead in a walker infested city.
Then approaches you guys evidently with the intent to kill, but then cleans himself up because he remembers you guys.

You shoot that b*****d down and simply inform his brother that you found him being chewed up by walkers....or you just...DONT MENTION HIM AT ALL

You think a crazed hillbilly with a knife for a hand WONT have a 2nd gun strapped to his a**?

emotion_facepalm
So mad

If he was like Merle, he would have. But he isn't a bad guy. It's his nature to be forgiving. I mean, if someone who I thought was dead showed up asking for his brother, out of the kindness of my heart, I would have done the same.

You can't give bad intentions to a good person like Glenn. Let's not forget he saved Rick. He would have saved anyone who needed it.
Lori Grimez
TheDrunkenApothecary

emotion_facepalm
So mad

If he was like Merle, he would have. But he isn't a bad guy. It's his nature to be forgiving. I mean, if someone who I thought was dead showed up asking for his brother, out of the kindness of my heart, I would have done the same.

You can't give bad intentions to a good person like Glenn. Let's not forget he saved Rick. He would have saved anyone who needed it.
Yeah, I don't think Glenn will ever lose that.
psyst3m
Lori Grimez
TheDrunkenApothecary

emotion_facepalm
So mad

Yeah, I don't think Glenn will ever lose that.

I don't see him killing someone he knows, whose brother loves him. He couldn't lie to Daryl, he couldn't kill Merle. Bad or not. He couldn't do it with a clear conscious.

Gracious Gaian

My boyfriend was screaming during that entire thing.

"YOU HAD THE ******** SHOT WHY THE ******** DIDN'T YOU TAKE IT HOLY s**t WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE" etc etc etc.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

More drama for me, more buttrage for him.
Eirid

"YOU HAD THE ******** SHOT WHY THE ******** DIDN'T YOU TAKE IT HOLY s**t WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE" etc etc etc.

I was waiting for Michonne to save the day sad

Lonely Phantom

Glenn was around Merle before so he'd know he was a d**k and not very trustworthy and even his own brother doesn't have a lot of good to say about him. And Merle wants to kill Rick. Rick is the leader of their group. The guy that's been keeping them going. Glenn knew that a guy let Merle was one of the last guys who was going to let bygones be bygones. The arrangement to have Daryl go to him was a fair deal. There was no reason to not tell Daryl his brother was still alive and send him out. But Merle's repeated refusals made Glenn even more suspicious. Merle wanted more than just to see his brother. I think anyone sane would be suspicious of this wild, unpredictable guy.

Sure, I think a part of Merle misses his brother (though, I kind of doubt that the two have a good relationship and I wouldn't be surprised if Merle has another motive to get him back), but Glenn and Maggie aren't going to take stupid risks and trust a guy whose probably shown not to be trustworthy back at the quarry camp. Would you just trust a guy like that all willy-nilly because he misses his brother, take him back to your boss that you know he has a serious grudge against, and just hope for the best?

He killed that kid Gargulio just because he didn't want to keep looking for Michonne. He wanted to skip out on the job and was perfectly fine shooting that guy in the head. Merle was already a monster. He just has some acting ability. Glenn was protecting his own.

Gracious Gaian

psyst3m
Eirid

I was waiting for Michonne to save the day sad

I actually called it and figured she was going to take the stuff they left and go back to the prison. Although, would have been cool if she would have stepped in but at the same time she probably would have gotten shot too.

I wonder if rick and all of them are going to coat themselves in some zombie guts and go raid the little refuge town now?
psyst3m
random capooty
psyst3m
random capooty
i agree and disagree.

This is sarcasm right???

not at all.

Dude, I don't think you're getting the whole picture. Merle doesn't JUST want to see his brother..

He still very much holds a grudge against Rick for chaining him to the roof. It was very clear that him and the Governor are trying to gain control of the groups hideout. They don't want any competition, or anyone else being in any position of power but themselves. They will rape their women, take their weapons, and ultimately kill them.

When Merle first spotted them he was about to kill Glenn and Maggie before realizing he knew them.

Merle may want to see his baby brother, but if only to wrangle him in and control him just as he always had before.

If the soldiers, and trying to hunt Michonne was any indication that they're scumbags.. I don't know what is. They wanted to KILL Michonne because they knew she knew where Woodbury was and all the sketchy s**t that they're up to.

Glenn was entirely right for being careful with Merle, what he should have done was put a bullet between his eyes.

yah he does, that's all he wants to do. he misses his brother.
glenn acted the wrong and now merle is that much further away from becoming good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff