Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you think this group will do now?

what will abraham do? will he kill himself? will he recover from this? or will he go insane and try to kill everyone he knows?

is eugene dead? if not, what will happen to him now? will the group kill him or ban him? if not, will they bother protecting him as much anymore? will he ever learn to protect himself? will the relation between him and abraham be like now?

will they go back to the church?

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I doubt Eugene is dead yet, but he will be. Abraham may or may not kill himself (i personally hope for the first one), they won't go back to the church, but not to DC either. Maybe they'll end up with rick and the gang for a while. Rosita would make a pretty good beth or sasha replacement.

Beloved Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
I think they will go back towards the church, & meet up with Rick's group.

Predestined Noob

Apparently Eugene is not dead...yet. Just bloody knocked out or something like that. They might just go back to the church and meet up with Rick and the group and tell what happened and what they saw, or just drive somewhere else and encounter the hospital Beth and Carol is currently in.
CodeNameDexter
Apparently Eugene is not dead...yet. Just bloody knocked out or something like that. They might just go back to the church and meet up with Rick and the group and tell what happened and what they saw, or just drive somewhere else and encounter the hospital Beth and Carol is currently in.

i hope they go back to the church. just so they can be a whole group again and so they can take away a set of episodes that revolve around them.

how will rick's group take the news? i dont think rick ever gave a ******** or believed in any of it. lol

how will anyone be able to trust him again?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff