19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Desires Helmet
Wabbet
and you know they were the bad guys cause fatty peed indoors

also, about time Rick did something bad a**

Yeah...I wasn't really buying the fat guy as a threat until he peed on the floor. But to be honest, Rick and Glen are one thing, had those guys killed Rick and Glen (I'm still not convinced Hershel is actually alive) and found the farm, they'd then need to get through Shane and Daryl. Not happening. Daryl is awesome and we know Shane isn't above feeding fat people to zombies so those guys just did not know who they were messing with on any level.

haha,
"Shane isn't above feeding fat people to zombies"

Invisible Prophet

12,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Wabbet
Desires Helmet
Wabbet
and you know they were the bad guys cause fatty peed indoors

also, about time Rick did something bad a**

Yeah...I wasn't really buying the fat guy as a threat until he peed on the floor. But to be honest, Rick and Glen are one thing, had those guys killed Rick and Glen (I'm still not convinced Hershel is actually alive) and found the farm, they'd then need to get through Shane and Daryl. Not happening. Daryl is awesome and we know Shane isn't above feeding fat people to zombies so those guys just did not know who they were messing with on any level.

haha,
"Shane isn't above feeding fat people to zombies"

At least Otis didn't suck. I'm glad Tony only had one episode. There was never a point I thought he'd be interesting to see for more than the amount of time we saw him for. Peeing on the floor and his outburst about being told to calm down was just annoying. He did nothing to make a good impression on these people, and I don't believe, even if Rick had peacefully agreed to take them to the farm, that they had good intentions.

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Desires Helmet

At least Otis didn't suck. I'm glad Tony only had one episode. There was never a point I thought he'd be interesting to see for more than the amount of time we saw him for. Peeing on the floor and his outburst about being told to calm down was just annoying. He did nothing to make a good impression on these people, and I don't believe, even if Rick had peacefully agreed to take them to the farm, that they had good intentions.

probably so that the viewers would be ok with rick killing people

It was a cool moment though. My favorite rick moments include this on and when he rode into zombie town on a horse

Invisible Prophet

12,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Wabbet
Desires Helmet

probably so that the viewers would be ok with rick killing people

It was a cool moment though. My favorite rick moments include this on and when he rode into zombie town on a horse

Yeah. You have to be careful in the zombie apocalypse. Never know who you can trust. You'd think people would just pull together, but that rarely seems to be the case...in movies and books and whatnot anyway. Never been test real-world style yet.

Rick does need to have more good moments. He's got the potential but since he has Lori and Carl he's a little reluctant to put himself into situations where he needs to be a badass.

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Rick needs a new horse...

Beloved Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
but i do like you
in the last episode.

the skinny guy was like "this guy won't take no for an answer" or something and rick shot him, then turned and shot the fat guy.

i know the two guys seemed to have bad intentions but..
wut.

Once a cop, always a cop.

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
I AM SO DAMN GLAD THAT RICK KILLED THOSE ***** RAPIST BASTARDS!!!!

Invisible Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
They weren't just a threat but a serious threat.
The fat guy pissing on the floor in the corner said he hadn't had a piece of cooze in three weeks. This epeisode we find out that the grouop those two were associated with were raping women...girls...and leaving them for the walkers to have.
I say Rick did the right thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces