Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Hey walkers and survivors.
if you havent seen Sunday's episode, dont continue reading.

So, it finally happened.
The moment some were dreading, and others were looking forward to.
Shane certainly lasted much longer in the show than the comics.
And I honestly liked it. It showed his development as a character, and how he was slowly breaking.

I LOVE that they finally started showing that you dont have to be bit to turn into a walker.
So its adding more bits of the comics into the show.

Shane's final moments were great. There was so much emotion in that last scene.
And he still got killed by carl.

Sadly there is just one more episode for this season. And it looks damn good.

What are your thoughts on last nights episode?
What do you think will happen next, besides all hell break loose?
Did you know that you don't have to be bit to turn?
Have you read the comics?
Comparing the show to the comics what to you think?

Tipsy Lunatic

Finally! Shane deserved to be left on that bus, nevermind that he should have been killed a lot sooner. Randall was doomed ever since we meet him, so no surprise there. Lori needs to check herself...and I hope Andrea takes her down a few notches again soon. I hope Daryl and Glen make it back to the house all right, those woods are getting a bit too crowed!! Also, I thought it was funny that they only now started securing the house. That would have been #1 on my list, after everyone started dying, no matter what kind of view you have coming up to the house.

They have to leave the farm next. There are too many walkers gathering, what with all the guns shots and cars coming and going. They need to leave anyway, as the story needs to continue. Next season is going to seem sooooo far away crying

Did you know that you don't have to be bit to turn? It was kind of obvious to me, from the start. It made more sense that people would already carry the virus and turn when they die. I do see how people would think a bite would turn you, because they would have only seen those close to them get attacked then turn. (Does that make sense to anyone else? xd )

Have you read the comics? Comparing the show to the comics what to you think? N/A - I have not read the comics, and will not until the show is over. Source material is always better that the "Hollywood" version and I don't like to be disappointed. (i.e. any Stephen King movie and the X-Men movies)

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Lady Xylara

They have to leave the farm next. There are too many walkers gathering, what with all the guns shots and cars coming and going. They need to leave anyway, as the story needs to continue. Next season is going to seem sooooo far away crying

Did you know that you don't have to be bit to turn? It was kind of obvious to me, from the start. It made more sense that people would already carry the virus and turn when they die. I do see how people would think a bite would turn you, because they would have only seen those close to them get attacked then turn. (Does that make sense to anyone else? xd )

Have you read the comics? Comparing the show to the comics what to you think? N/A - I have not read the comics, and will not until the show is over. Source material is always better that the "Hollywood" version and I don't like to be disappointed. (i.e. any Stephen King movie and the X-Men movies)

Yeah they are definitely bringing a lot of attention to themselves. Not just with the cars, but the animals. And gunshots and whatnot.

It makes sense. people have only seen others get bitten and saw them change.
not someone just die and then change :]

You should definitely read the comics they are great emotion_yatta
I actually treat the two as separate series, so i dont get disappointed.
but honestly i havent been disappointed at all, this show is amazing.

YES. YESYESYES. YES. It was a looong time coming and I am so glad it actually happened.
Shane should have died so much earlier. I couldn't stand his character. Although they did do a good job of making him more and more dislikable of a character by keeping him around.

I believe it's already announced that the governor arc will begin next episode, and I think Michonne might be coming in?
For those of you who have not been keeping up with the books at all, in layman's terms, this means:
The most badass of all badass arcs and the most badass of all badass characters will be coming into the show at the same time.

Yes. It's stated in the comics. Rick actually ends up finding out by (spoiler)
going back to Shane's grave and finding he crawled out at some point

Yes.

Nothing can beat the comics, but that doesn't mean I'm not at the edge of my seat every episode. The writers did an excellent job keeping true to the feel of the story while throwing in tons of new twists. Though, I am extremely sad to see Dale go.
Chicken Soft Taco

YES. YESYESYES. YES. It was a looong time coming and I am so glad it actually happened.
Shane should have died so much earlier. I couldn't stand his character. Although they did do a good job of making him more and more dislikable of a character by keeping him around.

I believe it's already announced that the governor arc will begin next episode, and I think Michonne might be coming in?
For those of you who have not been keeping up with the books at all, in layman's terms, this means:
The most badass of all badass arcs and the most badass of all badass characters will be coming into the show at the same time.

Yes. It's stated in the comics. Rick actually ends up finding out by (spoiler)
going back to Shane's grave and finding he crawled out at some point

Yes.

Nothing can beat the comics, but that doesn't mean I'm not at the edge of my seat every episode. The writers did an excellent job keeping true to the feel of the story while throwing in tons of new twists. Though, I am extremely sad to see Dale go.

THIS.

I actually got my grandmother into the show and we were both crying when Dale died. SO SAD.

If you guys check out the one and only sneak peak trailer you get the first liek 5 minutes of next weeks episode! also there's two sneak peak pictures out on amcs website.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out