Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Dangerous Wife

SWFTWLF
Vitalli
SWFTWLF
Vitalli
SWFTWLF

They have two episodes left, what I THINK is going to happen is they may get "invaded" somehow and will find the prison beyond the horizon or something.

Truth be told the show seems to have no intention of following the comics anymore, mainly because I think there would be some budget issues, and there aren't a lot of giant, abandoned prisons in the South they could borrow.

yes but there is gonna be a season 3, and they are bringing the Governor in for that season.
So they have to find the prison, or at least somewhere that would make the Governor and his group, want what they have, and make trouble.

I dont mind if the show doesnt follow the comics, I treat them as separate series anyways.
Its always a pleasant surprise when they add things from the comics though.
Like the farm, the walkers in the barn. and now the governor.
I've read all the comics (so far) and just love them both.
I wouldnt want to watch something where I know everything that will happen.
So I dont mind that it doesnt follow the comics.

True, but they could build a set though. Plus with how many people watch the show
Im sure they can find somewhere to shoot for the prison.

Well yes I do understand things could/should change with the story, but the death timeline is really messed up.

There were a lot of things that happened that are getting changed or completely ignored just for the simple fact some people are alive, and others are dead. Even on a base level, in the comics they had a pretty good theory on what "caused" people to turn into zombies, and Rick had an epiphany moment about it and had a whole comic based around that realization. I honestly feel that moment will never happen in next season because of the simple fact certain people are still alive.

The death timeline has been messed up since episode 2 or 3 of season one.
Seeing as how carl kills Shane at the camp in the comics.

They almost started coming to the conclusion in the last episode with the cops.
Since you see they arent bitten. Was really hoping they would investigate it more.
It could have been what the Doctor at the CDC said to him though. So he may already know that it doesnt matter if your bitten or not.

I have a feeling that Shane is going to live for a good, long time, because it's what keeps most women watching the show. No offense, but these are facts - him and Daryl have a huge fanbase.

there was actually a spoiler released in something about the DvD for season 2. dont read it if you dont want it to be spoiled.

Not gonna lie, im a big fan of Daryl lol
though I like Norman Reedus in general. Boondock saints emotion_dealwithit

Sparkly Lunatic

Vitalli
SWFTWLF
Vitalli
SWFTWLF
Vitalli
SWFTWLF

They have two episodes left, what I THINK is going to happen is they may get "invaded" somehow and will find the prison beyond the horizon or something.

Truth be told the show seems to have no intention of following the comics anymore, mainly because I think there would be some budget issues, and there aren't a lot of giant, abandoned prisons in the South they could borrow.

yes but there is gonna be a season 3, and they are bringing the Governor in for that season.
So they have to find the prison, or at least somewhere that would make the Governor and his group, want what they have, and make trouble.

I dont mind if the show doesnt follow the comics, I treat them as separate series anyways.
Its always a pleasant surprise when they add things from the comics though.
Like the farm, the walkers in the barn. and now the governor.
I've read all the comics (so far) and just love them both.
I wouldnt want to watch something where I know everything that will happen.
So I dont mind that it doesnt follow the comics.

True, but they could build a set though. Plus with how many people watch the show
Im sure they can find somewhere to shoot for the prison.

Well yes I do understand things could/should change with the story, but the death timeline is really messed up.

There were a lot of things that happened that are getting changed or completely ignored just for the simple fact some people are alive, and others are dead. Even on a base level, in the comics they had a pretty good theory on what "caused" people to turn into zombies, and Rick had an epiphany moment about it and had a whole comic based around that realization. I honestly feel that moment will never happen in next season because of the simple fact certain people are still alive.

Since you see they arent bitten. Was really hoping they would investigate it more.
It could have been what the Doctor at the CDC said to him though. So he may already know that it doesnt matter if your bitten or not.

I have a feeling that Shane is going to live for a good, long time, because it's what keeps most women watching the show. No offense, but these are facts - him and Daryl have a huge fanbase.

there was actually a spoiler released in something about the DvD for season 2. dont read it if you dont want it to be spoiled.

Way this TV show is, they'll make Shane some kind of "smart" zombie that eventually starts leading herds or something, just so people can keep seeing his probably-rotting six-pack abs.

And hell yeah Boondock Saints was a good movie. The second was a bit shake-y but I still liked it.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

SWFTWLF
Vitalli
SWFTWLF
Vitalli
SWFTWLF

Way this TV show is, they'll make Shane some kind of "smart" zombie that eventually starts leading herds or something, just so people can keep seeing his probably-rotting six-pack abs.

And hell yeah Boondock Saints was a good movie. The second was a bit shake-y but I still liked it.

nah i think theyll still keep him as a reg zombie.
if they dont just straight up shoot him in the head.
BUT if you watched the talking dead and saw the exclusive clip.
Rick gives Carl a gun emotion_kirakira
so maybe its finally going to happen

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
I'm really curious about how Deryl reacted when Randall told him about the raping. I have a feeling
that his brother might be apart of the other group. I mean we never found out what happened, and he did take off with the van.

Carl is somewhat to blame in my opinion. Although he IS a kid they should start treating him more as an adult, But I think he didnt say anything out of spite which was childish.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Riilo 420
I'm really curious about how Daryl reacted when Randall told him about the raping. I have a feeling
that his brother might be apart of the other group. I mean we never found out what happened, and he did take off with the van.

Carl is somewhat to blame in my opinion. Although he IS a kid they should start treating him more as an adult, But I think he didnt say anything out of spite which was childish.

I think maybe someone he knew was raped? Or he's seen it happen.
Or he is just a big sweetheart and just cares emotion_dowant
He looked absolutely horrified when Randall mentioned his group raping the girls.
And it pissed him off.
Thats possible, I didnt think about that. I would love for Merle to make another appearance.
Rooker is a great actor, and did a good job as him.

I definitely agree about Carl.
I know he is a kid, but if he didnt go off, take a gun, and go into the woods for whatever reason.
He wouldnt have come across that walker, and it wouldnt have gotten loose.
It then probably just followed the noise, and well you know. emo
I raged. I uber raged. I only have 3 three people in the show I really like, and now it's down to two. T.T. Carl needs to go jump of of a bridge. If you're gonna be tough like your old man then go through with it you stupid little shi*. And on the sneak preview dumb A Rick gives the kid a gun. WHAT COULD GO WRONG? Tell you what carl use that gun to blow a hole in either Shanes or Randals head and I'll forgive you, kiddo. And I don't trust Randal. He may say he never touched those girls and maybe he didn't, but he let it happen. He could've tried to do something to prevent it. He can't be trusted. I would've left him on the damn fence. It really is his fault that Dales dead. Well more like Ricks, because if he didn't save Randal then the discussion would have never came up then Dale would've have been wandering out in the field.

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
Vitalli
Riilo 420
I'm really curious about how Daryl reacted when Randall told him about the raping. I have a feeling

He looked absolutely horrified when Randall mentioned his group raping the girls.
And it pissed him off.
Thats possible, I didnt think about that. I would love for Merle to make another appearance.

I know he is a kid, but if he didnt go off, take a gun, and go into the woods for whatever reason.

Yeah I was thinking that maybe he or someone he knew was raped. Actually wasn't Sofia touched by her dad? I think I remember him being kind weird towards her once in the tent.

OG Gaian

7,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Everyone who thinks Dale should of lived and Carl should of died clearly would not survive the zombie apocalyptic , its the difference between sacrificing a baby and an old man..do you want your generation to flourish - or decimate e? also i though Dale was annoying ;D- he has a monopoly face

He’s only a child- and he learned his lesson ..why do you think he cryed to his mama AFTER he looked at the zombie .he was chill before .the physiological trauma is his punishment ^0^

ON A SIDE NOTE- anyone else notice how the cows stomach was ribbed open but it was still alive anyone think the zombies are getting smarter and made “baint ‘ ;D ?

OG Gaian

7,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Riilo 420
Vitalli
Riilo 420

And it pissed him off.

Yeah I was thinking that maybe he or someone he knew was raped. Actually wasn't Sofia touched by her dad? I think I remember him being kind weird towards her once in the tent.

she wasn;t O3O- her dad did try to come on to her after he got his face beaten by Shane but her mother came in and said "she wants to play with the other" .
i think when Rainfall mention the rape Daryl though of Sofia [since they were young girl ,teenagers ] and that set him of even more than before

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Riilo 420
Vitalli
Riilo 420

And it pissed him off.

Carol says in the church that Ed would "look" at his daughter.
so he more than likely did touch her, or at least wanted to.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Bituji
Everyone who thinks Dale should of lived and Carl should of died clearly would not survive the zombie apocalyptic , its the difference between sacrificing a baby and an old man..do you want your generation to flourish - or decimate e? also i though Dale was annoying ;D- he has a monopoly face

He’s only a child- and he learned his lesson ..why do you think he cryed to his mama AFTER he looked at the zombie .he was chill before .the physiological trauma is his punishment ^0^

ON A SIDE NOTE- anyone else notice how the cows stomach was ribbed open but it was still alive anyone think the zombies are getting smarter and made “bait ‘ ;D ?

lolright? I mean why would you want a kid to die :/
I cried when I saw sofia come out of the barn. If Carl died I would be upset.
seeing as how Dale meets a similar fate in the comics, Im not as upset that he died.
Just really surprised.
Plus Dale was the last voice of reason, the only person still thinking like before everything happened.
Yes its good to hold on to your humanity, but its also important to survive.

Hm I didnt think of it like that. But thats possible actually.
Since you would think the zombie would have still been there eating when Dale came up.
And not hiding or wherever it was.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Uvon Kiva
I raged. I uber raged. I only have 3 three people in the show I really like, and now it's down to two. T.T. Carl needs to go jump of of a bridge. If you're gonna be tough like your old man then go through with it you stupid little shi*. And on the sneak preview dumb A Rick gives the kid a gun. WHAT COULD GO WRONG? Tell you what carl use that gun to blow a hole in either Shanes or Randals head and I'll forgive you, kiddo. And I don't trust Randal. He may say he never touched those girls and maybe he didn't, but he let it happen. He could've tried to do something to prevent it. He can't be trusted. I would've left him on the damn fence. It really is his fault that Dales dead. Well more like Ricks, because if he didn't save Randal then the discussion would have never came up then Dale would've have been wandering out in the field.

I cried like a baby. was totally in shock.
I still like carl, hes innocent, and a good kid at heart.
He just wanted to prove he could be more grown up. (though he failed miserably)
And maybe even try to get over his fear of walkers. (which also failed lol )

Well in the comics Rick gives Carl a gun too. and the kid ends up being a decent shot, later on. 3nodding

I think Randall raped those girls, just the look on his face, remembering it.
And he said that they were real cute. idk Ive seen too much Law & Order SVU.
They really need to kill Randall, especially since at the end when they showed a preview.
that he hit shane after he let him go.

WHY THE ******** WOULD YOU LET HIM GO.
you just tortured the freaking kid. If he wasnt gonna go and tell his people about you before.
he sure as hell will now.

Hunter

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Down with Carl!!!

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
I think Randall did participate in the rapes he mentioned to Daryll.
I think this, not because he's a bad person (he's probably a good person given different circumstances), but because when you're part of a group, especially a strong group like his seemed to be, you may do things you wouldn't normally do in order to fit in and be protected by them.
But if he didn't participate in the rape, he's not innocent either, because he obviously didn't try to stop it. Something that might be difficult to do if those members of his group were stronger or had more power than he did.

Yes, I think they should have killed him. Like they mentioned in the show, if they keep him it's another mouth to feed and they should be concerned with themselves more than him.

I do blame Carl, because he was the one who found the walker, and he should have told somebody about it. Maybe if he had, Dale wouldn't have wandered off by himself if he knew a walker was lurking. I'm one of those 'but Carl is just a kid!' people, and kids don't tell parents when they do stupid stuff, but it doesn't excuse what happened.

Next: I think the farm will get a much anticipated visit from a hoard of walkers, and I think a bunch of Hershel's family, maybe him included, will die and the group will flee to some other location. I've heard rumor of a prison, so that would be cool. Shane will go crazier inside the prison, and it would be neat-o if Rick locked him inside a cell and left him in the prison. And there are walkers in the prison, and they try to grab at Shane from behind the bars. Shane would be safe-ish because they can't break through the bars, but he'd end forever being surrounded and clawed at by walkers. He'd have to suicide.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

going to work. will reply when i get back emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out