Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Gaian

I'm confused.. We know that Rick had like a major meltdown when his late wife, Lori died when he came back from a run. He then got a phone call at first he didn't know it was her and then he realized after a call or two that it was her, and he also talked to Shane and few other dead allies. My question is what? or How? could that even be someone please explain if you understood that scene.. Then, I know he was having a meltdown when he thought he seen her when she appeared to him in a white dress.. What could the sightings mean?? I know he loved her very much but how can he hear her on the phone and other peoples voices too? Could it have been because he was lost or tormented possibly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBsdwT2ggCc Rick-&-Lori

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Blazians_lady
I'm confused.. We know that Rick had like a major meltdown when his late wife, Lori died when he came back from a run. He then got a phone call at first he didn't know it was her and then he realized after a call or two that it was her, and he also talked to Shane and few other dead allies. My question is what? or How? could that even be someone please explain if you understood that scene.. Then, I know he was having a meltdown when he thought he seen her when she appeared to him in a white dress.. What could the sightings mean?? I know he loved her very much but how can he hear her on the phone and other peoples voices too? Could it have been because he was lost or tormented possibly?

Rick was hallucinating, his grief over the loss of his wife so great that his mind 'created' visions of the dead, that he thought were actually there.

Interesting Gaian

You Kill or You Die
Blazians_lady

Rick was hallucinating, his grief over the loss of his wife so great that his mind 'created' visions of the dead, that he thought were actually there.

ok, thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces