Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Punk

Creative solution to the pig.. problem, oh man that bloodspray

that's probably not gonna be good.

Lonely Phantom

And Rick continues to break. I can't see anything that would help him recover. He's going to have another breakdown. More phone calls from the dead? Ghosts?

Lonely Phantom

Do NOT let that child have a knife.

Okay. I supported story time... but this? No. Carol. Listen to the little sister! She's messed up! Do not give messed up children with walker friends a knife!

Also, Carl. Last season you said stop being the leader. Now you are telling him to make decisions for the entire group just like that? No council input? Nothing?

Buggy Punk

Hallucinating pigs.

Lori majestically riding a hog into the woods.

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

lol. Nick.

User Image

Lonely Phantom

Mereluna
Hallucinating pigs.

Lori majestically riding a hog into the woods.

XD

Lonely Phantom

Wait. Did Rick remove the bullets from the gun?

Ooo~ And we get an update on Karen. Om nom nom?

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Rofl, Karen sure didn't last long

Buggy Punk

Tyreese's quest to get laid continues.

Lonely Phantom

Uh... what? Burning? Burning doesn't kill walkers. So they were alive.

... Theories?

Bob the Medic flipped and burned the bodies out of fear since he was present for that little meeting standing around that cell.

And Lizzie is feeding walkers.

Lonely Phantom

Mereluna

Nothing for Ty now. >_>;;

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

Mereluna

User Image

rofl

User Image

Darling

So much good stuff this episode. emotion_dowant

Someone really needs to keep an eye on Lizzie. She could end up being a danger, I'm afraid. I don't think she's the one feeding the walkers, though. At first I did, but then they showed a couple dead rats on the ground on the inside of the fence. If she were feeding them, why would she tease them by laying a couple on the inside of the fence where they couldn't reach? I think someone is trying to purposely sabotage them.

Poor Tyrese. emotion_8c Someone in the prison is a murderer. I have no clue who this could be. At first I thought the medic, but... he'd have to know that it was entirely too late to stop the spread, right? Karen had been coughing on Tyrese, so he'd have to kill him too, then anyone else Ty touched, then whoever they touched, and so on. I guess he could just be crazy. Maybe he's doing it out of desperation.

Honestly, though, I think it may have been whoever was feeding the walkers. If you're trying to destroy the prison, then pitting the people inside it against each other probably sounds like a good idea.

Intellectual Lunatic

Thunder ll
So much good stuff this episode. emotion_dowant

Someone really needs to keep an eye on Lizzie. She could end up being a danger, I'm afraid. I don't think she's the one feeding the walkers, though. At first I did, but then they showed a couple dead rats on the ground on the inside of the fence. If she were feeding them, why would she tease them by laying a couple on the inside of the fence where they couldn't reach? I think someone is trying to purposely sabotage them.

Poor Tyrese. emotion_8c Someone in the prison is a murderer. I have no clue who this could be. At first I thought the medic, but... he'd have to know that it was entirely too late to stop the spread, right? Karen had been coughing on Tyrese, so he'd have to kill him too, then anyone else Ty touched, then whoever they touched, and so on. I guess he could just be crazy. Maybe he's doing it out of desperation.

Honestly, though, I think it may have been whoever was feeding the walkers. If you're trying to destroy the prison, then pitting the people inside it against each other probably sounds like a good idea.
Maybe she was feeding them must have been doing it with their hand through the fence. So they would push as much of the rat as they could through (and let the walkers take a few bites) then let it fall (so they don't get bit)?

I don't think it's Lizzie, though. The show is heavily implying that it is, so it's probably supposed to be some kind of twist. Someone is definitely trying to sabotage the prison.

Darling

Illegitimate Princess
Maybe she was feeding them must have been doing it with their hand through the fence. So they would push as much of the rat as they could through (and let the walkers take a few bites) then let it fall (so they don't get bit)?

I don't think it's Lizzie, though. The show is heavily implying that it is, so it's probably supposed to be some kind of twist. Someone is definitely trying to sabotage the prison.

Whoever it was had a flashlight. They could have used it to shove the rats through the fence safely.

I'm with you. I think she's the obvious answer, and it's too obvious. Of course, I'm usually wrong. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff