Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean honestly, Rick is such a boring character what are we suppose to do without Shane?

I'm going to miss that loose cannon.

Devoted Lunatic

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Judging from the twists they threw into the comic book series, I doubt anything will be too boring.
That leaves the question;
how the hell are they going to continue with the next season?
Not many characters are left and I fear a majority of them will die in the finale.
A small group won't be entertaining.
Just wait until they get to the prison.
That's when s**t REALLY starts to go down.
The end of this season is probably going to be them arriving there.

the show isn't even up to issue 13 yet

Lonely Phantom

Next season Michonne will show up, I'm thinking. As Kirkland said somewhere that she'd join the show sooner or later. What better time than after Shane gets blown away?
I have a feeling the prison is the next place they go after the farm gets overrun. They'll meet up with other survivors and there will be someone there to cause trouble. Whether it is a regular person or a prisoner who remained there and survived.
And I believe that the group will run in to those other survivors Randall was with. And maybe we could expect to see Daryl's brother return? That guy would certainly cause tension and trouble within the group.
I do think that someone will show up and be another leader type that will butt heads with Rick. Though, that is already an angle they played with through Herschel and Shane in each season.

It would be interesting to have that father and son from the first season that rescued Rick show up. Then Carl would have a buddy to hang out with.

Kawaii Giver

14,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Epidemiic--x
Not many characters are left and I fear a majority of them will die in the finale.

There is still a second group

maybe they come to the rescue.

they could replace Shane

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200

Actually if Daryl was killed off the show would die, Shane has too many people who dislike him so it didn't matter he died really.

Widow

Shirtless Pants

I just hope they'll make another season soon.
I find it rather exciting to watch.

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Epidemiic--x

Well they could deal with the "token" elephant in the room: T-dog! Actually develop his character!
I'm going to be pissed if they axe Lori's plotlines from the comic, considering how they slaughtered so many important characters this season! scream

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Epidemiic--x
they will travel and pick up different people.
Epidemiic--x

maybe some one will hear there gun fire on last episode and come to rescue adding more peeps..

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
Minchu La Traicionera
I mean honestly, Rick is such a boring character what are we suppose to do without Shane?

I'm going to miss that loose cannon.

while hate him..... The Governor

Questionable Genius

I was sort of hoping Shane wouldn't die because he adds such an interesting dynamic to the group. I think every show needs that one character who is like the 'bad egg'. But hoping they finally leave the farm next season... one of the main reasons season 2 was so lackluster compared to the first season.

Moonlight Champion

I highly doubt that. The twists are finally developing in the show and there is plenty more to go off of with the book if they need more ideas. So far they are doing very well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello darkness my old friend...

SPOILER ALERT!!
The following contains plot from The Wallking Dead comic.

Actually from here on out everyome kinda dies. I'm surprised they didn't kill shane sooner.
He was supposed to die before they got to Hershel's farm. Rick and shane fight and Carl accidently shoots him.
When they go to the prison everyone dies after that, Including Lori and the baby.
Now it's just Carl and Rick.

... I've come to talk to you again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas