Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destiny Eternity
thisduderighthere
Destiny Eternity
thisduderighthere
Destiny Eternity
I was yelling at the TV the entire going,"STOP ******** STARING. THERE IS A MOTHER ******** ZOMBIE BEHIND YOU. RUN!!" Then he gets omnomed by zombie. Me: crying

i know me too.

the minute he turned to the wall i was like, "no you retard. you check the open door before you even look at anything else... turn the F around RIGHT NOW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!"

but apparently they can't hear me through the t.v.

They can't hear me either. I doubt they'll hear me tonight too.

its weird though because they heard me when i said, "come on rick. just go to washington. cause right now you got nothing else to hope for/work towards." yup, me and rick had a little discussion.

i was kinda mad when noah didn't cut off the infected arm at first but then i realised that he wasn't there when hershel got bit so he wouldn't know to do that.

Haha...Daryl and I have those same discussions. He listens to me about Carol.

Yeah. I watch Walking Dead with a friend of mine, and she said the same thing. I just said,"Well he should know!"

yeah daryl listens to me too when i tell him to see her as nothing more than a friend or mother figure and NOT ANY KIND of bf/gf.

cutting off a limb is a brutal act, noah is not at that lvl of badassery like rick is to just do it. tyreese should have known though.

Interesting Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
thisduderighthere
Destiny Eternity
thisduderighthere
Destiny Eternity
thisduderighthere
Destiny Eternity
I was yelling at the TV the entire going,"STOP ******** STARING. THERE IS A MOTHER ******** ZOMBIE BEHIND YOU. RUN!!" Then he gets omnomed by zombie. Me: crying

i know me too.

the minute he turned to the wall i was like, "no you retard. you check the open door before you even look at anything else... turn the F around RIGHT NOW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!"

but apparently they can't hear me through the t.v.

its weird though because they heard me when i said, "come on rick. just go to washington. cause right now you got nothing else to hope for/work towards." yup, me and rick had a little discussion.

i was kinda mad when noah didn't cut off the infected arm at first but then i realised that he wasn't there when hershel got bit so he wouldn't know to do that.

Yeah. I watch Walking Dead with a friend of mine, and she said the same thing. I just said,"Well he should know!"

yeah daryl listens to me too when i tell him to see her as nothing more than a friend or mother figure and NOT ANY KIND of bf/gf.

cutting off a limb is a brutal act, noah is not at that lvl of badassery like rick is to just do it. tyreese should have known though.

I am not sure how I would react to Daryl and Carol getting together. I really like them as friends. They work well together. I'm afraid "feelings" would get too messy.

He has no level of badassery at this point!! D: Tyreese did know, but he was really out of it in this episode.
Destiny Eternity
thisduderighthere
Destiny Eternity
thisduderighthere
Destiny Eternity

I am not sure how I would react to Daryl and Carol getting together. I really like them as friends. They work well together. I'm afraid "feelings" would get too messy.

He has no level of badassery at this point!! D: Tyreese did know, but he was really out of it in this episode.

for me, daryl getting "together" with carol is worse than him dying. i would hate it so much. daryl is my fav. character but idk how that would change that. you know?

yah, i actually love noah just because i love the actor who plays him. i would love for the actor to stay on the show, so i hope noah grows some balls soon.

Interesting Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
thisduderighthere
Destiny Eternity
thisduderighthere
Destiny Eternity
thisduderighthere
Destiny Eternity

for me, daryl getting "together" with carol is worse than him dying. i would hate it so much. daryl is my fav. character but idk how that would change that. you know?

yah, i actually love noah just because i love the actor who plays him. i would love for the actor to stay on the show, so i hope noah grows some balls soon.

They could make a good ship, but ehh...I see them more as a team. I definitely don't see Carol as a mother to Daryl. I see them as a badass team. My favorite character is also Daryl, but I love Michonne. I just wish they would give her more personality. She's kind of meh.

I love the actor who plays Noah. I hope they are able to develop his character more.
thisduderighthere
is everyone on fb blaming noah for tyreese's death. like what the hell? how is it noah's fault?

tyreese is the one who completely ignored the second door and started staring at the wall.

now everyone hates noah for no reason. because tyreese died and all the tyreese fans need someone to blame, anyone but their favorite character's own stupidity and weakness.

it's sad that tyreese died, but it was all his fault 100%. don't blame and hate noah for nothing.

I was so upset that Tyreese died...but yeah I agree
Tyreese wasn't being careful so I don't get why Noah is getting so much hate

Dangerous Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
My favourite was
"Hold him up!"
Noah: *drops Tyreese instantly*
Joonho Lim
thisduderighthere
is everyone on fb blaming noah for tyreese's death. like what the hell? how is it noah's fault?

tyreese is the one who completely ignored the second door and started staring at the wall.

now everyone hates noah for no reason. because tyreese died and all the tyreese fans need someone to blame, anyone but their favorite character's own stupidity and weakness.

it's sad that tyreese died, but it was all his fault 100%. don't blame and hate noah for nothing.

exactly.

it's not noah's fault that he wasn't there to say, "hey tyreese you big stupid idiot... OPEN ******** DOOR! POSSIBLE ZOMBIE HOST! WILL MOST DEFINITELY BITE YOU WHILE YOU DAYDREAM AT A WALL! DO I REALLY HAVE TO SPELL THIS OUT?!"
thisduderighthere
Joonho Lim
thisduderighthere

exactly.

it's not noah's fault that he wasn't there to say, "hey tyreese you big stupid idiot... OPEN ******** DOOR! POSSIBLE ZOMBIE HOST! WILL MOST DEFINITELY BITE YOU WHILE YOU DAYDREAM AT A WALL! DO I REALLY HAVE TO SPELL THIS OUT?!"

haha seriously tho
well said

Magical Star

It's Tyreese's fault.
I get annoyed when characters aren't being cautious.
He should have checked the whole house before stopping to stare at something.
Asuia
It's Tyreese's fault.
I get annoyed when characters aren't being cautious.
He should have checked the whole house before stopping to stare at something.

exactly.

zombie apocalypse. clearing a house. it's the easiest thing in the whole world.

first: before you enter, you scope out the entrance make sure there are no enemies around that are gonna enter behind and kill you.

second: enter building 2 steps minimum (have a friend stay near entrance gaurding your back or close door if you're alone). observe immediate area checking every single door you see, and every obstacle big enough to hide a perp (zombie) behind that you can see.

and third: check every room and repeat step 2 with each room you enter.

main thing is do not advance an inch into a building without checking every door along the way. it's common sense.

and do not get comfortable in a home until you know you're alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff