Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

User Image

ooohmaigosh,zombies.canuimaginezombiepengos?talking d e a d.

Dude, I am utterly bored and in love with zombies.
And the pictures were found on google.
Rest assure that I edited 'em to make it into a graphic!
You should talk to me and others! And for the
Love of zombies, let's talk about the dead!

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

User Image

ooohmaigosh,zombies.canuimaginezombiepengos?topic s t a r t e r s.
            please be aware that some questions may contain spoilers if you have not seen all the way to episode 4 of season 4.

Which character would you stick to during a zombie apocalypse?
                    I'd follow Daryl anywhere. c:

What is your favorite zombie video game?
                    Dead Island heart

Some More Questions

emotion_zombie isn't michonne just a bad a** character? she's a beast with that katana
                    emotion_zombie aww, carol. think we are still going to see her around?
                    emotion_zombie do you think the decision rick made involving carol was the right one?
                    emotion_zombie i really like glen.
                    emotion_zombie where do you think the governor is hiding?
                    emotion_zombie and just so you know. . . season 5 has been renewed for the walking dead!
                    emotion_zombie any other questions you have, i can add up here? c:

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

ooohmaigosh,zombies.canuimaginezombiepengos?ahhh b r a i n s.

JUST IN CASE.

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

you know, when rick and governor meet. . .
there is going to be one heck of a good run down! and
I was thinking . .. dang. . .just got rid of shane!
HIGHLIGHT!

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
KaraTheStar
what kind of relationship do you think carol and daryl have?

That what I have been wondering what the hell is going on between Daryl and Carol its cute but I feel like they should have gave us a peek of what happen during the winter time

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

yunic101

Yees! It is cute. I actually do like them together. But it leaves me wondering so much. I mean, I
am a HUUGE Daryl fan . .. and so I watch him like a beast whenever he's on. emotion_dealwithit
But at some points I'm thinking. .. is it brotherly/sisterly -- close close, looking out for each other. . or is there something romantic underlying there?

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
KaraTheStar
yunic101

Yees! It is cute. I actually do like them together. But it leaves me wondering so much. I mean, I
am a HUUGE Daryl fan . .. and so I watch him like a beast whenever he's on. emotion_dealwithit
But at some points I'm thinking. .. is it brotherly/sisterly -- close close, looking out for each other. . or is there something romantic underlying there?

I love Daryl his character is just bad a** on all levels.
yeah I guess we just have to see how the season goes. But I do like the fact they made carol useful this season cause before she was a weak.
I have been wonder who was spying on her when she was out there I was worried maybe she was going to get shot cause she looked like one of the zombie eating on some one.

but the one thing that has been getting under my skin is why that crazy fool (the governor) has fish tanks with heads in them .

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

yunic101

YES HE IS! So is Michonne. I can't wait to see more of her!
Oh I know exactly what you mean about Carol. Before. . . .she was always crying, which she had every right to!, but she didn't do much besides that. I thought it was really good to have her experimenting on the zombie. Though it was kind of creepy. Hopefully she doesn't get a cut on her finger and the two bloods don't mix. Ha!
Oh man, I can't wait to see the next episode -- and hopefully we will have answers to our spy!

OOH MAN! I was questioning that one to. There was nothing creepier than that. And not only that -- but he's such a liar. :c I was telling myself. . "He's too good to be true!"

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
emotion_zombie that governor. . .is one creepy guy. . . what do you think he has planned?
think he is going to try and get daryl's brother to get info out of the girls and send them to kill off the group just like with the pilot.....and i thought daryl's bro was suppose to be all tough and now he seems so weak, obident, brain washed

Distinct Lunatic

what I'm wondering.. is what kind of psycho thinks that holding dead people's heads in a tank is entertainment (a replacement for tv, really? how?!)

Trash

My family and I were speculated about the end of the most recent episode with the Governor:
What would be the point of keeping the heads? - maybe to try and find some cure from the infection, or find out what caused it. And if it's not that, than what? Is he just some weird a** creepy man?

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

CONVO IS ABOUT GOVERNOR.
DarkAngel1477

I've been thinking that too, since he's going on a friggin killing spree, but, it's not like Andrea knows anything about where they are, ya'know? OH ME TOO! He really seemed like that in season one, but now he's just a follower .. i feel like they'll be some sort of argument between Merel and Daryl when they meet.
sartol

Oh me too! And he seemed to intrigued by the first tanks. Not only -- I don't know what but I think he has something planned, because whatever solution is in the tank seems to be conserving the heads.
Loralust

Hmm, possibly, because he seems to be conserving the heads for some sort of use. He might be, I don't know. He's obviously pretty two-faced as it is. I really can't wait for some answers. T'V shows and their cliffhangers. :c

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

Tasty_Kerri
biggrin

emotion_bigheart

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
KaraTheStar

CONVO IS ABOUT GOVERNOR.
DarkAngel1477

I've been thinking that too, since he's going on a friggin killing spree, but, it's not like Andrea knows anything about where they are, ya'know? OH ME TOO! He really seemed like that in season one, but now he's just a follower .. i feel like they'll be some sort of argument between Merel and Daryl when they meet.
sartol

Oh me too! And he seemed to intrigued by the first tanks. Not only -- I don't know what but I think he has something planned, because whatever solution is in the tank seems to be conserving the heads.
Loralust

Hmm, possibly, because he seems to be conserving the heads for some sort of use. He might be, I don't know. He's obviously pretty two-faced as it is. I really can't wait for some answers. T'V shows and their cliffhangers. :c
im just annoyed they havent explained anything at all this season its almost like u need tape the season then watch it cuz u cant watch them alone with out getting annoyed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff