Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Rogue

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eugene isn't talking to anyone in Washington. He is faking talking to someone in Washington on a walkie talkie! He knows nothing of how the zombie apocalypse happened. emotion_zombie

Sorry if this ruined some things for you. Damn us comic book readers, damn us! sweatdrop

I did warn you that this was a spoiler though....

Profitable Genius

10,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Yeah that was in the comics... He's weird...seriously...weird. No wonder he was smiling when Abraham ford's group decided to follow glenn. He didn't want to go to Washington because he doesn't have a cure.
it's ok. i never thought for a second that dumbass knew anything about any damn thing.

Obsessive Rogue

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I like his explanation for having the mullet in the comics, it gave me a good laugh.

Dangerous Knight

It's fine, i pretty much summed it up to that. Pretty sure a lot of people who don't read the comic books did too. I like this Abraham character though. Seems interesting ><

Obsessive Rogue

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
According to the comic books, Abraham should be more bulky in his build, but I just think it is funny that everyone thinks he is a bad guy (people who haven't read the comics, that is)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff