Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

User Image

User Image He makes me laugh all the time lol

User Image
I used to like him more than Rick but now... I think he could have the bad a** attitute without being a dumdass, now he's all psycho and stuff

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Shane estupiddo.

I've always been irritated by Shane's earlobes.

Fatcat

l Ines l
I used to like him more than Rick but now... I think he could have the bad a** attitute without being a dumdass, now he's all psycho and stuff
User Image

User Image He is a dumbass that's what make him so hilarious xD

User Image

Fatcat

xCyclonic
Shane estupiddo.

User Image

User Image Lol, His earlobes xD

User Image

Believer

xCyclonic
Shane estupiddo.

You noticed that too, lol
Zivea
l Ines l
User Image

User Image

Merle was a funny dumbass, Shane became super creepy and obsessed with Lory, I see nothing funny about him, he's always so agressive all the time and I niss loyal Shane

Believer

I think Shane would be good in the sack but I'd wanna kill him any other time. Such a bullheaded hot head.

Fatcat

Bellatrix LeBleu
I think Shane would be good in the sack but I'd wanna kill him any other time. Such a bullheaded hot head.
User Image

User Image LOL In the sack. Yea, he seems like he blow up on everything and his opinion is always best :/

User Image

Fatcat

User Image
l Ines l
Zivea
l Ines l
User Image

User Image

Merle was a funny dumbass, Shane became super creepy and obsessed with Lory, I see nothing funny about him, he's always so agressive all the time and I niss loyal Shane
User Image

User Image I miss the loyal part of him too. He was better off that way, instead of blowing up on everything.

User Image
Zivea
User Image
l Ines l
Zivea
l Ines l
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image I miss the loyal part of him too. He was better off that way, instead of blowing up on everything.

User Image

I hope he changes and gets back to his old self, I mean after he killed Otis he changed completely and I thought after Rick saved him (even though a small part of me was wishing he would just leave Shane there) I thought Shane would be gratefull and stop acting like he has been acting
Every time I see his character I am reminded that he should have been dead a long time ago. I can't stand him at all.

Someone mentioned his earlobes. He was better with the longer hair so I wasn't reminded of them all the time.

Shy Kitten

He's soo hot and funny. *u*
but sometimes he can get annoying.
Btw, I love your avatar <3

Salty Wench

Becca-Ish
Every time I see his character I am reminded that he should have been dead a long time ago. I can't stand him at all.

Someone mentioned his earlobes. He was better with the longer hair so I wasn't reminded of them all the time.
We do have choices.

+1 to everything you just said.

Why in the HELL is he still alive? Why isn't Carl a badass yet? And Andrea? WTFF?

...I choose to go down swingin'.User Image

Fatcat

Molune
He's soo hot and funny. *u*
but sometimes he can get annoying.
Btw, I love your avatar <3
User Image

User Image My sister thinks he is hot also ; A ; and thank you emotion_bigheart

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items