Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
After finding out the truth about Terminus Rick and his group has been kept as a prisoner and that's how the season 4 ended.

I'm not sure when will the 5th season will come out but in what I've read in the forums in sites season 5 will be epic as hell. Robert Kirkman the man behind the series also answered some questions about whose safe and whose not. Well, Robert stated that nobody is safe even Rick and Daryll who are currently one of the groups strongest people.

Can't wait to see season 5 soon. xd
they better not kill daryl. he's the star of the show.

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
I also think that way but no one is safe. haha
Kill 'Em All

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
forgot my old password

Uh, no, bro - Rick is the star of the show. Carl, too.

Daryl can't even carry a single episode on his own, let alone a whole serial.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
MoshJean
I also think that way but no one is safe. haha
Kill 'Em All

Now we're talking!

User Image
The Governor of Woodbury
forgot my old password

Uh, no, bro - Rick is the star of the show. Carl, too.

Daryl can't even carry a single episode on his own, let alone a whole serial.

uh, yah, bro. he's the best character. rick may be the MAIN character but nothing compared to daryl even with his new bad a** taste for human flesh. Daryl IS the star.

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
I agree with the governor that Rick really carries an episode usually although Daryl really is the muscle of the group and that what makes the episode awesome.
Daryl Vs. a Tank. cool

I can't wait to see where Beth is, she's really the most interesting character heart
MoshJean

heart
I agree with Gov too. Daryl may be an fantastic character who is kick-a** and is hot but he isn't the star. I give all the main's credit with being stars of the show, each one of them have had an episode revolving around them but the main star is Rick since it is centered around him.
Yes Daryl has blown up a tank and be a crossbow wielding walker killer but Rick truly has more development then Daryl. Rick has family to look after which creates emotional drama, the show isn't all about action. It's about struggling to survive also.
Daryl is not the best character, each character is individual. Daryl being the best is your opinion but it doesn't make it fact.

I have favorites in the show, a lot actually. And I LOVE Daryl but I don't think he is above the others.
forgot my old password

Considering there has been talk about a Boondock Saints 3...he might die.

Shadowy Survivor

7,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
The_loved
forgot my old password

To be perfectly honest I prefer Noman in boondock saints, and Id be glad if Daryl dies so another one of those movies can be made.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Rosita Espinosa
I agree with Gov too. Daryl may be an fantastic character who is kick-a** and is hot but he isn't the star. I give all the main's credit with being stars of the show, each one of them have had an episode revolving around them but the main star is Rick since it is centered around him.
Yes Daryl has blown up a tank and be a crossbow wielding walker killer but Rick truly has more development then Daryl. Rick has family to look after which creates emotional drama, the show isn't all about action. It's about struggling to survive also.
Daryl is not the best character, each character is individual. Daryl being the best is your opinion but it doesn't make it fact.

I have favorites in the show, a lot actually. And I LOVE Daryl but I don't think he is above the others.

Yes,
"Still" absolutely bored me to tears. As far as the Dixons go, I found Merle to be a lot more intriging than Daryl. Hopefully Daryl becomes less stale in season 5. Not too thrilled with him so far to be honest.
The_loved
forgot my old password

nah, the walking dead is better and norman seems to like being in it. since daryl is what makes the show i'm sure they'll keep him on for as long as norman wants.
The Governor of Woodbury
Rosita Espinosa

Yes,
"Still" absolutely bored me to tears. As far as the Dixons go, I found Merle to be a lot more intriging than Daryl. Hopefully Daryl becomes less stale in season 5. Not too thrilled with him so far to be honest.

merle was my second fav. character. was a mistake to let him go.
The Governor of Woodbury
Rosita Espinosa

Yes,

I didn't mind "Still" If that was the episode with Beth and Daryl. But that was mainly because of Beth, liked her getting more screen time. Don't get me wrong I love Daryl but all the fans kind of ruin it since they go "Daryl is the best, better then all the rest" "He could kick anyone's a**" "Daryl is the star" and so on. Which is false. Since Daryl got his a** kicked by those men, Couldn't save Beth, Became pessimistic when Beth tried to keep hope alive, It's centered around Rick meaning he is the star but all the characters are stars, and so on. I could go on but I rather not haha.
Merle was an interesting character. I think his death showed you need people to survive. Since he was the black sheep and all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff