Welcome to Gaia! ::

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

My personal theory for the show. dramallama Till the day rick dies at least.

Dangerous Lunatic

13,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
People have been joking about this and legitimately theorizing this may be the case since the show (and probably the comics too) first began. Robert Kirkman actually recently straight up addressed this and said that it's all real and Rick's not in a coma still.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I would be so disappointed if the writers did that. rofl I think that's more of a 1990s trend, to end your show by saying, "everything you just watched during the past ten years was bullshit. We can't think of a real ending, so yeah... None of it really happened." It seems like really lazy writing to end a story like that. I don't think The Walking Dead would use such a lazy ending, especially considering it's been all over the internet for ages. They like being unpredictable.

Although another one of my favorite shows did recently end kind of like that. It was really disappointing.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

What if he dies in the show, then wakes up from the coma, in an actual zombie apocalypse?

And it's only lazy and lame to do it if it's not wrote that way from the start. I know of one show that started with a guy getting in a car wreck and them time traveling back in time, only to wake up from a coma at the end of the show... like, yeah, you didn't see that coming? XD

Seeker

in my opinion, that's just too cliche
      i don't think the writers would ever consider doing that

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

One season finally, they're gunna have rick wake up from coma and everything be alright.

Then it's gunna end up being a dream, and rick's going to go even more badshit insane wondering if everything is real or not.

That would actually be pretty cool. XD

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Or he wakes up from the coma in the same room as before, looks out the window, and the entire world has been taken over in the dreaded Spider Uprising! Webs cover all of Atlanta, with dessicated corpses hanging from every tree. Then, as the horror overtakes, Rick's face, he turns to see a wave of spiders rolling under the door. They have been waiting for him to wake up, since they have learned the terror makes the blood taste better...

Dedicated Squatter

im all for personal theories but this ones a bit too cliche for me and personally i would be livid if the show ended with all of it not having been real

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
if they pulled a Lost and did a dumb ending like that I would be so angry

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Throttle Kitty

One season finally, they're gunna have rick wake up from coma and everything be alright.

Then it's gunna end up being a dream, and rick's going to go even more badshit insane wondering if everything is real or not.

That would actually be pretty cool. XD

That would actually be worth seeing, him or someone else in the group, just totally trying to figure out what's real and what's not for a couple episodes.
s**t, girl, what have you been smoking??!!!!

Like, our universe totally exists within a hair between the a** cheeks of like, God!
Like, nothing in life is ever really owned, man! We just like, borrow from the cosmos, and when we like die ... ... ... we have ta give it all back! You know, like our bodies and stuff! Totally! God, are you like hungry? 'Cuz I could like eat a cow, man!

I can just hear you droning on and on like this. LOL!!

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Beetlejuice2000
s**t, girl, what have you been smoking??!!!!

Like, our universe totally exists within a hair between the a** cheeks of like, God!
Like, nothing in life is ever really owned, man! We just like, borrow from the cosmos, and when we like die ... ... ... we have ta give it all back! You know, like our bodies and stuff! Totally! God, are you like hungry? 'Cuz I could like eat a cow, man!

I can just hear you droning on and on like this. LOL!!

Our body is just borrowed atoms from the cosmos, created in cosmic events like supernova billions and billions of years ago, and they return the cosmos when we die.
This is scientifically proven fact.
So I guess you could say I've been smoking a great big blunt of "reality".

Divine Vampire

19,850 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Yanderia
People have been joking about this and legitimately theorizing this may be the case since the show (and probably the comics too) first began. Robert Kirkman actually recently straight up addressed this and said that it's all real and Rick's not in a coma still.

^ This.
https://twitter.com/RobertKirkman/status/525642166018641920

Kawaii Hunter

Sweetly Tragic
Yanderia

^ This.
https://twitter.com/RobertKirkman/status/525642166018641920

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah, I heard that mentioned a couple weeks ago on the after show. It would be a little much for a coma dream, lol. I want to believe that television writers have improved enough not to rely on the 'it was all a dream' plot method. It must be real because there is in the works, a prequel that may or may not be the beginning of the zombie plague. I really hope it is though. I want to know how it all started...Like were they doing experiments à la Umbrella? Cure for a disease gone wrong? I wannnna know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff