Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Informer

was absolutely amazing. I could see my brother reacting the same exact way. I cried only because of his acting. I could FEEL his feels.

Annanxo's Significant Otter

Astounding Waffles

It was like Moulin Rouge all over again. Brilliant man cry.

Werewolf

Right in the feels.

Kawaii Kitten

this kinda tore me apart.... he reacted almost exactly how my mom did when we got the news her previous boyfriend was found dead after a soul crushing 12 day search.... =<

Shameless Sweetheart

Awwwww, nooooo...

Undead Deadeye

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching it. Absolutely perfect.

Aged Informer

Aged Regular

Everyone's acting tonight during and after Lori's death was amazing, but Andrew Lincoln's (Rick's) was by far the most heartbreaking. I was just ranting about how TWD just could not let me enjoy Lori's death, because they absolutely broke my heart. It was like Shane all over again, but a million times worse. By far. I spent the entire series hoping those two would croak, and when they finally did, I was just not okay.

I'm composed now, but as I was watching I was like "RICK BBY NO. STAAAAAHP PLZZ *UGLY CRYING*"

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
I've never cried over a t.v show until today but the part when Rick passed out was kind of funny I need a gif of that asap. But on a serious note this was the saddest episode and the most brilliant as far as acting goes.

OG GO

I thought he was gonna like literary go slap a** insane and be like "Awww noooo little boy did your momma die?" And s**t like that. I was just like... words, can't tell.
it was perfect. so sad last night i almost cried...i just cant!!

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I hugged my pillow so hard crying
I love it when men cry, even if it ripps my heart out

Quick Punk

15,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
I kept my cool until the very end. I was prepared to enjoy Lori's death fully but then Rick, man. Rick.

I just can't. All them feels. crying

I'm still glad she's gone but that man-cry really got to me.

Demonic Sex Symbol

12,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
Lisas Tainted Mind
Everyone's acting tonight during and after Lori's death was amazing, but Andrew Lincoln's (Rick's) was by far the most heartbreaking. I was just ranting about how TWD just could not let me enjoy Lori's death, because they absolutely broke my heart. It was like Shane all over again, but a million times worse. By far. I spent the entire series hoping those two would croak, and when they finally did, I was just not okay.

I'm composed now, but as I was watching I was like "RICK BBY NO. STAAAAAHP PLZZ *UGLY CRYING*"

I felt the exact same way!! I was like snoting, tears there at the end. When a man cries and cries like THAT, nope... there is no way I can keep my eyes dry. I was sobbing! a good few minutes after cause his "awww noo!" was playing in my head. god I love Rick....Such a good, sad part

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff