Michonne 0.098765432098765 9.9% [ 8 ]
Merle Dixon 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hershal 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3

random capooty
SHINee 501
random capooty
also. who the ******** voted andrea? someone insanely stupid thats who.

Is it me, or is Andrea just trying to stir up trouble?
I feel as those maybe she's doing it but without having a conscious to her actions,
not realizing the consequences it could have or effect on her, Michonne, or Rick's group.

How she's telling the Governor about Rick and the group. Like.. you barely know this guy or his group. Take Michonne lead and lay low and find out what you can about him, like where's your intuitive? Stop being an open kettle and close your lid. Then she seems to be dolly-wagging her tail around for the Governor trying to
"flirt" with him.. "What's your name?" with a seductive way to it, ig?
I mean I thought I hated Lori but if anyone was gonna die Andrea should of taken Lori's spot on
the shtlist.

Also Andrea seems weak, in total. Like she must be dependent upon someone. To me she comes off weak, attaching to anyone who shows some sort of authority. Shane.. Michonne.. now the Governor
like where's your backbone at girly?

Also I give praise to Michonne, for going with her intuitive and looking around the 'town" where she is occupied. Checking out everything to make what the Governor was saying real, which wasn't. When she checked out the militia trucks the Governor got from the soldiers who were "attacked"
by supposed "walkers" Governor such a gotdamnliar. She saw the flaws in his story and is now aware with her antennas up, and on watch (even though she was already on watch when they first got there)

I just think Andrea is going to cause alot, alot of trouble by trusting into the Governor.
Plus why did she give that map to Merle? I guess the past of what happened in Atlanta didn't bother her that much. I mean Merle... not the most easiest person to trust.. right?
I also thinks she being selfish, Michonne has kept you alive, thus far and when she suggests leaving Andrea like "no no one more day, I wanna make sugar eyes with the Governor"
(well not really, but I like sarcasm but you see my point eh?)

Andrea- weak, foolish, no self conscious, selfish.

I could go on and on about Andrea, but I gotta stop before I get myself upset.
Sorry for the rant!
Excuse my typos.

exactly.
i hate andrea. daryl is the BEST character in the show, andrea is the exact opposite, (worst, dumbest character in the show.)

i hate lori too but andrea is so much worse. she's a damn coward. i wish she died back at the cdc. she's weak, pathetic, and stupid.

Provide actual reasons.
Lori Grimez
random capooty
SHINee 501
random capooty

I feel as those maybe she's doing it but without having a conscious to her actions,
not realizing the consequences it could have or effect on her, Michonne, or Rick's group.

How she's telling the Governor about Rick and the group. Like.. you barely know this guy or his group. Take Michonne lead and lay low and find out what you can about him, like where's your intuitive? Stop being an open kettle and close your lid. Then she seems to be dolly-wagging her tail around for the Governor trying to
I mean I thought I hated Lori but if anyone was gonna die Andrea should of taken Lori's spot on
the shtlist.

Also Andrea seems weak, in total. Like she must be dependent upon someone. To me she comes off weak, attaching to anyone who shows some sort of authority. Shane.. Michonne.. now the Governor

Also I give praise to Michonne, for going with her intuitive and looking around the 'town" where she is occupied. Checking out everything to make what the Governor was saying real, which wasn't. When she checked out the militia trucks the Governor got from the soldiers who were "attacked"
by supposed "walkers" Governor such a gotdamnliar. She saw the flaws in his story and is now aware with her antennas up, and on watch (even though she was already on watch when they first got there)

I just think Andrea is going to cause alot, alot of trouble by trusting into the Governor.
Plus why did she give that map to Merle? I guess the past of what happened in Atlanta didn't bother her that much. I mean Merle... not the most easiest person to trust.. right?
I also thinks she being selfish, Michonne has kept you alive, thus far and when she suggests leaving Andrea like "no no one more day, I wanna make sugar eyes with the Governor"

Sorry for the rant!
Excuse my typos.

exactly.
i hate andrea. daryl is the BEST character in the show, andrea is the exact opposite, (worst, dumbest character in the show.)

i hate lori too but andrea is so much worse. she's a damn coward. i wish she died back at the cdc. she's weak, pathetic, and stupid.

Provide actual reasons.

no thats ok.
not really a reason giver. i'm more of a "seriously? have you not even watched any of it? do you completely lack any common sense? it's pretty damn obvious." kind of guy.

sry it's just the way i am. and relax, i'm not trying to be negative.
random capooty
Lori Grimez
random capooty
SHINee 501
random capooty

the shtlist.

Sorry for the rant!
Excuse my typos.

exactly.

Provide actual reasons.

no thats ok.
not really a reason giver. i'm more of a "seriously? have you not even watched any of it? do you completely lack any common sense? it's pretty damn obvious." kind of guy.

That's not the point of this thread.
It's for discussion. If you can't comprehend it, please get out
Lori Grimez
random capooty
Lori Grimez
random capooty
SHINee 501
random capooty

the shtlist.

Sorry for the rant!
Excuse my typos.

exactly.

Provide actual reasons.

no thats ok.

That's not the point of this thread.
It's for discussion. If you can't comprehend it, please get out

well thats too bad. cause i'm here to stay.

1,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
random capooty
RoisMary
Dale<3 R.I.P.

He was my favorite character; the voice of reason and truth. He had his ways of finding out what was really going on and peoples' real motives. Even though the world had gone to s**t, he kept his morals and humanity alive. His death results in my absolute hatred of Carl. That stupid little s**t. It's all his fault...poor Dale...

it is none of carl's fault.

if you wanna be mad at someone for that be mad at dale for being in idiot.

You are a ******** moron. Can only hope to never talk to you again.

1,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lori Grimez
random capooty
Lori Grimez
random capooty
RoisMary
Dale<3 R.I.P.

He was my favorite character; the voice of reason and truth. He had his ways of finding out what was really going on and peoples' real motives. Even though the world had gone to s**t, he kept his morals and humanity alive. His death results in my absolute hatred of Carl. That stupid little s**t. It's all his fault...poor Dale...

You can't play nice -__- I'm reporting your post.

wtf are you talking about? there was no negativity in that post.

you stupid ******** b***h!

now thats negative. you can report this one. deuces whore!

Calm down, .__. How old are you even? Come on man.

He enjoys doing this to everyone because he thinks he knows everything and that everyone else is just wrong. I'm just glad I'll never have to meet him...of course, he's probably only 12 or something.
RoisMary
Lori Grimez
random capooty
Lori Grimez
random capooty
RoisMary
Dale<3 R.I.P.

He enjoys doing this to everyone because he thinks he knows everything and that everyone else is just wrong. I'm just glad I'll never have to meet him...of course, he's probably only 12 or something.

Most likely, he is.
Lori Grimez
RoisMary
Lori Grimez
random capooty
Lori Grimez

Most likely, he is.

i'm 22 going on 23 soon.
RoisMary
Lori Grimez
random capooty
Lori Grimez
random capooty
RoisMary
Dale<3 R.I.P.

i'm 22 and i'm doing this because you ARE just wrong.
RoisMary
random capooty
RoisMary
Dale<3 R.I.P.

You are a ******** moron. Can only hope to never talk to you again.

how am i a moron when you're the one who is wrong? please explain. i don't get your logic.

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lori Grimez
( OOC;; I hated Lori throughout the entire show. But man her death actually made me cry. It was the first time she wasn't such a b***h whore. Don't you guys agree?)

^^^^^^
*SPOILER: Highlight to read*

I agree I hate Lori but her death (other then Dales) was the one which was most moving.Moreto do with both Karls and Rick reactions to it
supercalisto
Lori Grimez
( OOC;; I hated Lori throughout the entire show. But man her death actually made me cry. It was the first time she wasn't such a b***h whore. Don't you guys agree?)

^^^^^^
*SPOILER: Highlight to read*

I agree I hate Lori but her death (other then Dales) was the one which was most moving.Moreto do with both Karls and Rick reactions to it

Agreed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces