Welcome to Gaia! ::

i hated last season of twd and told myself i wasn't going to watch this season. and i truly wasn't until my sister made me watch it with her and i found myself loving the episode. anyone else like this?

let's hope this season continues to be great.

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
screeching_bansheee
i hated last season of twd and told myself i wasn't going to watch this season. and i truly wasn't until my sister made me watch it with her and i found myself loving the episode. anyone else like this?

indeed I felt satisfied with this episode hopefully next one is just as good
crazybeautiful18
screeching_bansheee

agreed!

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
What was wrong with the last season of TWD?

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
screeching_bansheee
crazybeautiful18
screeching_bansheee

agreed!
the only season I haven't completely watched is season 2 lol now that was boring
The Governor of Woodbury

i just felt like it was really boring. i couldn't care less about the governor and then after he was dead it just felt like it wasn't going anywhere. the finale was a huuuge let down for me.
crazybeautiful18
screeching_bansheee
crazybeautiful18
screeching_bansheee

agreed!
the only season I haven't completely watched is season 2 lol now that was boring

i quite liked season two, actually

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
screeching_bansheee
crazybeautiful18
screeching_bansheee
crazybeautiful18
screeching_bansheee

agreed!

it was so dragging. I love the last episodes tho hehe
crazybeautiful18
screeching_bansheee
crazybeautiful18
screeching_bansheee
crazybeautiful18
screeching_bansheee

agreed!

it was so dragging. I love the last episodes tho hehe

yeah, i get that. well at least this season looks good.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
screeching_bansheee
The Governor of Woodbury

i just felt like it was really boring. i couldn't care less about the governor and then after he was dead it just felt like it wasn't going anywhere. the finale was a huuuge let down for me.

'Scuse you. talk2hand

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
The Governor of Woodbury
screeching_bansheee
The Governor of Woodbury

'Scuse you. talk2hand
rofl. Eye just love the governor. Arrg, -cough;
The Governor of Woodbury
screeching_bansheee
The Governor of Woodbury

'Scuse you. talk2hand

i realize now that you probably weren't the best person to say that to. still true though confused
The Walking Dead is a constant roller coaster for me. I love it so much and then it pisses me off by the writers doing something ridiculous. But then the writers do something great and the show is forgiven. As long as the good aspects outweigh the bad like they usually do, this is still my favorite show. I'm always going to be angry about certain plot points, but I won't abandon the whole show just yet.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
The search for Sophia was the only part that was boring.

Sparkly Fatcat

I liked season 4 over 3. The whole Governor and Andrea thing was drug out way too long, and it got kinda of boring, imo. No offense, Gov. whee

Oh, and the Sophia thing. I wish Sophia was still alive, like in the comics. She's awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff