Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welp, Bye the walking dead forums the only reason i was comment on it was for money lol
cry

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Nyjah12320
Welp, Bye the walking dead forums the only reason i was comment on it was for money lol
cry

DERP Obviously. NAW DUDE! The line "I don't watch" clearly gave it away that you needed to dump your useless forum posting to earn gold somewhere. Why not on something you dislike? How about dumping elsewhere? Those of us who enjoy the show would also enjoy sharing our opinions about Lori and her lack of Motherhood on caring and watching for her child as she carries another, about how Dale will be missed though I personally feel he couldn't grasp reality that the world he once knew was far over and it was beyond just dog eat dog and about how Carl is two seconds from getting bitten because he wants to stick his little nose in everything and can't stop thinking he's a badass since he put on his father's hat. Okay, rant over.
XtehxmostxfluffiexthingX
Modern Magic

You Have a point

DALE - Can't see zombies 100 meters ahead of him
LORI - Can't tell where her goddamn kid is
MORALES - . . . Noone knows WHERE he is.

It wasn't that he couldn't see the zombie 100 meters ahead of him. If you even payed any attention to that part, there was fog. neutral

Old man should have KEPT LOOKING.
Bleeding heart liberal couldn't accept that the world had changed.

2,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i cant believe it either he was the star of the show in my opinon
And Eyes To Hear
Im gunna cry omfg omfg they had to come up with the most brutal death for one of the most loving characters omfg im gunna cry emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff