Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
... We are going to lose a main character before this season is over. (Probably at the last episode.)

If I'm correct, and someone WAS going to die...
Who would you think it would be and why?

(Not JUST because you dislike the character; I mean an honest and genuine reason why a character may die.)

My honest opinion is that it will be Hershel.
Although he's good with a gun he still seems to be in that "my god this is really happening" kind of state. Plus this seems like it could be a pretty devastating death, as it would cripple all of the "Farm Family" members on a deep emotional level.

What do you all think?

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
I agree Hershel is kind of out of it right now the world he once dreamed of does not exsit he want be able to deal much longer

Beloved Gaian

Agreed.
Did you watch tonight's episode.
I kinda wish Rick would of left Shane in the bus to die.
He totally deserves it.

Fashionable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
L0stPixie
Agreed.
He totally deserves it.

I honestly thought that might've been it.
But I know deep down Rick isn't that kind of murderer, not unless it was within reason.
Rick is the kind of guy that will continue to try to save someone until it's almost too late to save himself in the process.

That's one reason I love Rick.
Although I do agree that it will be his downfall eventually.

Beloved Gaian

Sabriel Roxan
L0stPixie
Agreed.
He totally deserves it.

I honestly thought that might've been it.
But I know deep down Rick isn't that kind of murderer, not unless it was within reason.
Rick is the kind of guy that will continue to try to save someone until it's almost too late to save himself in the process.

That's one reason I love Rick.
Although I do agree that it will be his downfall eventually.

Agreed.

PhoenixOfSummer's Partner

Shapeshifter

It better not be Hershel. gonk

I'm thinking that it's either going to be Maggie's sibling, or someone's going to get accidentally killed in the crossfire between Rick and Shane, whenever Shane decides to overthrow them.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
i belive that rick is gonna end up killing shane or leaving him to the walkers ether rick is gonna kill shane or shanes gonna kill rick but one of them is going down for the count.
Sabriel Roxan
... We are going to lose a main character before this season is over. (Probably at the last episode.)

(Not JUST because you dislike the character; I mean an honest and genuine reason why a character may die.)

Although he's good with a gun he still seems to be in that "my god this is really happening" kind of state. Plus this seems like it could be a pretty devastating death, as it would cripple all of the "Farm Family" members on a deep emotional level.

What do you all think?

Maybe hes about to die but Maggie sacrifices herself for him ?
o3o
QuestieRy
Sabriel Roxan

What do you all think?

o3o

That'd quite possibly end up in Glen's death also,in either a rage where he gets himself killed,or suicide.

Distinct Bloodsucker

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
My guess: both Rick and Shane die, because duh, they were cutting their hand and rubbing them against dirty objects.
Shane is so dead... he did it twice in the same spot, after a zombie liked that place.
Lethal Marauder
QuestieRy
Sabriel Roxan

What do you all think?

o3o

That'd quite possibly end up in Glen's death also,in either a rage where he gets himself killed,or suicide.

oh.. nvm that wont happen.. I dont want my Glenn gone lol !

PhoenixOfSummer's Partner

Shapeshifter

Lena Haag
My guess: both Rick and Shane die, because duh, they were cutting their hand and rubbing them against dirty objects.
Shane is so dead... he did it twice in the same spot, after a zombie licked that place.

I can believe that part.

Omnipresent Cultist

I don't see Rick dying since he's the main character. There isn't an episode in which he is not featured.
Shane on the other hand, I could see that happening for a number of reasons. lol
Man, Shane was thisclose to dying. scream
It definitely won't be Rick, he's one of those main characters that just aren't allowed to die. They just don't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff