Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Cultist

VintageStoner

Well at first I was thinking that that group that left the teenage boy in the town might have merle with them ... and Like shanes going crazy so if merle was to come back to the group they could team up the it would be a total s**t storm and;
poor Daryl .. I feel bad for him for the Sofias thing

I really don't think that Merle and Shane would team up. Merle's pretty pissed with the group, and though they both don't like Rick, I can't see Merle being buddy buddy with anyone. lol
Yeah, Daryl really took Sofia's death pretty hard so if Merle's alive, it will definitely stir up some crazy there.

Prophet

Jessabeth19
VintageStoner

Well at first I was thinking that that group that left the teenage boy in the town might have merle with them ... and Like shanes going crazy so if merle was to come back to the group they could team up the it would be a total s**t storm and;
poor Daryl .. I feel bad for him for the Sofias thing

I really don't think that Merle and Shane would team up. Merle's pretty pissed with the group, and though they both don't like Rick, I can't see Merle being buddy buddy with anyone. lol
Yeah, Daryl really took Sofia's death pretty hard so if Merle's alive, it will definitely stir up some crazy there.

They could though, because Shane's going crazy over everything since he killed Odis, and Merle's just crazy to begin with, but I can understand what your saying, If anything Rick might kill Shane.

Wealthy Werewolf

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
I think he's going to come back, and be like the leader of the Zombies, just like "The Living Dead" stressed
J/k j/k
I hope he comes back, it'll add to the suspense, and it'll also add even more struggle to their already harsh struggle of survival.

Prophet

XxSaint_DemixX
I think he's going to come back, and be like the leader of the Zombies, just like "The Living Dead" stressed
J/k j/k
I hope he comes back, it'll add to the suspense, and it'll also add even more struggle to their already harsh struggle of survival.

This is true ^
But I think all he will do is make Drama, and I don't even think the group would let him back in.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Since Michonne and the Governor are going to be introduced in Season 3, what if Merle made it to the prison and rose in the ranks? They show up and OH HAI GUYZ. Instant drama soup for Daryl's character: side with his brother or his group.

Man-Hungry Demigod

22,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
Something in my gut says that Merle is with those 'yankees' from Pennsylvania. Of course, the fact there was a black guy in the group somewhat damaged the idea. :l;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff