Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Citizen

To me when I saw the baby carrier it looked as if there was just blood on the straps to the carrier, for the most part... Plus a little bit of blood otherwise, but mostly the straps.

I had also read that viewers noticed Tyreese running with his gun strapped to his back and something in his arms, but I have yet to check that out I'm sure it was something I missed but I'll be sure to look out for it.
I am just going to say that on The Talking Dead, they always give out a tribute to everyone that died, even silly zombies.

Judith was NO WHERE mentioned in that tribute, so this must be a sign that she isn't dead.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Bunruru
I am just going to say that on The Talking Dead, they always give out a tribute to everyone that died, even silly zombies.

Judith was NO WHERE mentioned in that tribute, so this must be a sign that she isn't dead.

I wouldn't rely entirely on The Talking Dead. The show exists for fans to interpret what just happened on the show - they don't have any more insight into it than we do.
Judith's death is as of now inconclusive, as there was no body.
It has not been confirmed or denied by the writers, and the writers are the ones that have the final say.
Phillip Blake
Bunruru

I wouldn't rely entirely on The Talking Dead. The show exists for fans to interpret what just happened on the show - they don't have any more insight into it than we do.
Judith's death is as of now inconclusive, as there was no body.
It has not been confirmed or denied by the writers, and the writers are the ones that have the final say.

No, I have been with them since day one. They have those tributes and show every death.
It could be a hint that she isn't dead. I mean, what happened to the kids? They ran off, maybe one of them had Judith and put her on the bus or something, and the car seat just got dirty from everything that is going on.

You don't have to do that spoiler stuff, by the way.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Well, I know there's folks out there who haven't seen the episode yet, so I try to err on the side of caution.

Invisible Fairy

12,575 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Max MouseG
stupid Kids fault she dead....same dumb girl who named the walkers nick, same dumb girl who crying about the walkers instead of her father...same dumb girl who trying to lure walkers away and about to get killed... and playing with glenn's blood.......

I bet shes the one who was feeding the walkers too and dissected that poor thing...I think it was a rabbit but I'm not really sure.

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScribbleScrabbleScrappy
Max MouseG
stupid Kids fault she dead....same dumb girl who named the walkers nick, same dumb girl who crying about the walkers instead of her father...same dumb girl who trying to lure walkers away and about to get killed... and playing with glenn's blood.......

I bet shes the one who was feeding the walkers too and dissected that poor thing...I think it was a rabbit but I'm not really sure.

There's no rabbits in the prison O_o lol.... It was another rat thats why they mention about the same rats at the gate........ Its some weirdo playing with rats.... I'm not sure if the rats have anything to do with the people getting sick...

Invisible Fairy

12,575 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Max MouseG
ScribbleScrabbleScrappy
Max MouseG

There's no rabbits in the prison O_o lol.... It was another rat thats why they mention about the same rats at the gate........ Its some weirdo playing with rats.... I'm not sure if the rats have anything to do with the people getting sick...

lol I couldn't really make out what it was. No I'm saying that weird girl...that names the walkers was probably the one feeding the rats to them.:/

Stone-cold Deadeye

Phillip Blake
Well, I know there's folks out there who haven't seen the episode yet, so I try to err on the side of caution.
Says the guy dressed as the Governor. lol I love how you even found a tank.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Jacks the Jinx
Phillip Blake
]

D'you like it? I'm kind of partial.
pirate
i really hope she isnt dead /: i almost cried but i didnt because i was like no she cant be dead theres no way!!!

Stone-cold Deadeye

Phillip Blake
Jacks the Jinx
Phillip Blake
]

D'you like it? I'm kind of partial.
pirate
LOL, figures you would be.

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
To those of you that believe she's dead, got a good question for you.

Why would they still be using the twin babies who 'play' Judith, still be on set during filming for episodes that take place after this mid-finale? Simple, she's alive. It's fairly obvious. Besides, zombies don't unbuckle s**t. They just would have eaten her out of the carrier, and limbs/remains would have been still there. Plus, chances are, the walker would have still been near-by or still eating her.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Dove_of_Dawn
To those of you that believe she's dead, got a good question for you.

Why would they still be using the twin babies who 'play' Judith, still be on set during filming for episodes that take place after this mid-finale? Simple, she's alive. It's fairly obvious. Besides, zombies don't unbuckle s**t. They just would have eaten her out of the carrier, and limbs/remains would have been still there. Plus, chances are, the walker would have still been near-by or still eating her.

Well.

I've seen evidence that Morrissey is going to appear in a couple of episodes this season. The Governor is dead, as confirmed by the writers of the show, as well as the actors, so it's safe to say that he will appear as either a flashback or perhaps one of Rick's "imaginary friends".
Could be that Judith will "appear" to Rick, much as Lori did in season 3 after her death.

In my opinion, it'd be a little cheap if the baby survives, as that'd really lessen the emotional impact of the scene where Rick and Carl find the carseat. Plus, she dies in the comics during the prison assault, and the episode was pretty true to the source material.

Stone-cold Deadeye

Flashback of hallucination. That's how you explain it Dove_of_Dawn. And I still haven't seen for myself if the buckles were in fact still bucked or not. I can't just go on the word of people I don't know on the internet. Funny how NO ONE has even a screenshot of the seat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff