Welcome to Gaia! ::

-iJohnnyTrillz

And then what?
What was Shane going to tell the others?

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Giuseppe DeAngelo

Shane was going to kill Rick. Shane left him no choice. Either he killed Shane, or Shane kiled him. Rick was absolutely heartbroken for having to do it.

Besides, I disagree. Maybe one day you'll meet the right one, a girl that isn't some cheap slut, a hoe, as you call them. (Altough with that attitude, I doubt it.)
But I'd rather give up a friend, than the love of my life and my children.

Lori? Manipulative? Not on purpose.
Shane comforted and watched after Lori while she was an emotional wreck.
The world got run over, she had to flee with her son, but her husband was in a coma.
There shows up her knight in shining armor, Rick's best friend, Shane. She was already close to him, as friends. Shane also knew Carl.

It's only naturally that certain feelings would grow. She wanted to provide herself and Carl with a stable family, as far as that was still possible in a world like this. They needed it, emotionally , as well as psychically .. for protection.

Then, her husband, the man she loves enough to marry shows up. He woke up from a coma, risked his life all alone to save strangers right away, and to find his wife and son.
Of course she was going to get back to him.

It was already back then that Shane tried to kill Rick, because he was jealous. Jealous because Rick got Lori and Carl. Jealous because he felt his leadership position was treathened.
And he went emotionally insane, because... he has forgotten about the world as it was. He has adjusted to the zombie world. And then, suddenly, Rick enters. In Shane's mind, that's not right. It doens't belong there. Rick was dead. Shane's mind, chaos.

Shane was going to kill Rick from the start. Rick knew it, eventually, but tried to convince Shane otherwise. Passively and agressively. In the end, he was left with no choice. He was at the end of a barrel, and saved himself, his family aswell as the group.

Man you are like one of ten people in this forum who actually thinks crap through. Everyone including the OP is like "Oh I leik Shane cuz hem be duh toughest and duh one who ded stuff. So leik f** dat ho lori." I applaud you sir for thinking things through like normal people should.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

4,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My least favorite person on the show would have to be "T-dog", not because of any innate character flaws, but because the writers simply don't do anything with him. He is one of the worst cases of "token black guy" I have ever seen on a show of this caliber. It is very unfortunate that this is the case, because one of the black characters in the comics is AMAZING. As far as the comic goes, Tyreese would be my favorite character, yet he isn't even a part of the show. My hope is that they will introduce him into the show at some point. That way there will be a fully-involved, interesting, secondary character of color, other than Glenn. Don't get me wrong, Glenn is great, but I feel as though the diversity of the cast is pretty unbalanced in comparison with the comic.

Any fans of the comic out there?

4,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ayamae Akahana
My least favorite? Carol.

Why?

BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T ******** DO ANYTHING. THE LAST THING SHE ACTUALLY DID WAS WASH SOME DAMN CLOTHES AND TALK ABOUT HOW SHE MISSED HER VIBRATOR.

Okay, your kid died, we get it, you're sad, but you need to ******** be of use to people and quit being such a selfish, grieving, moron. Truly, all she's been doing is walking around the farm, getting all up in Daryl's s**t and getting offended that Carl doesn't believe in God. I wouldn't believe in a God either in that situation. ******** him. Prayers ain't gonna get you a good goddamn thing. It's hard work and perserverance that are going to get you things now, you daffy b***h.

She needs to go ******** off and die somewhere. /rant.

I can definitely understand your frustration with the slow progress of developing Carol's character. The comic takes her character to some very interesting places emotionally. I feel as though something similar might still happen in the show, but they are taking their sweet time getting there.

4,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
-iJohnnyTrillz
Giuseppe DeAngelo
-iJohnnyTrillz
~visual ai~
Lol I came here to say Lori, but that was already here.
Then I'm going to pick Maggie - whiny and bipolar..
But I've started to dislike Rick as well just because he's beginning to have a little uncertain madness inside. I wouldn't know what he thinks is best anymore.

i never liked rick much but after killing his best friend/brother shane who risked his life to save carl lori when "Z-day" happened then risked it again for carl after he was shot. he lost any respect i had for him

What was he supposed to do?! Let shane kill him and take over his life?

1. Its bro before hoes
2. Maybe if lori hadn been such a munipulative slut shane would never of gon so crazy

I'm going to presume you are not married. Let me just say that the whole "bros before hoes" thing takes a backseat to your wife and children and I think it is evident that the writers understand that and want to express that sentiment pretty heavily. That is certainly the case in the comic. Rick's main focus becomes protection of the group and especially of his family. Shane proves to be a violent threat to the well-being of both.
Guild Carver1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
My least favorite character is Daryl's older brother Merle because of his "hardcore" bad attitude. At least he is not in group anymore or things would have been a little worse with the team. Heck, his younger brother stopped looking for him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff