Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its pissing me off, The Walking Dead is getting less nd less about zombies!! WTF
I know right.

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
The walking dead is not about the zombies, it is about the survivors. If they showed you the zombies every scene, you would be saying the show is dull, the chars are robotic killing machines... you get the point.

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Lena Haag
The walking dead is not about the zombies, it is about the survivors. If they showed you the zombies every scene, you would be saying the show is dull, the chars are robotic killing machines... you get the point.

Dashing Fighter

Lena Haag
All of this. I personally like the balance of character development and zombie slaying. I know that this season isn't as fast-paced as the first one, but I feel like I'm learning much more about the characters and what drives them.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode.
ThatInnocence
Its pissing me off, The Walking Dead is getting less nd less about zombies!! WTF

in the last episode, lori almost got eaten by a zombie in her car crash, and while rick the old dude and that asian guy (forgot his name) got attacked by zombies too..... so i like sorta disagree, uness you didnt c the new episode

Liberal Codger

Except that it's not about zombies to begin with..?

The Walking Dead, the title itself, refers to the survivors. They are the walking dead. They're walking, but there's pretty much no goddamn way they're gonna survive this. lmfao Even if they do survive this, they are eventually going to die of old age, disease, murder, or accident....death is inevitable.

The zombies are there to spice up the story, but they are not the main focus.
Because the walking dead isn't referring to the zombies but actually is reffering to the characters you can't complain that there aren't enough zombies. I think the show is doing a good job with the balance of zombies and the characters. not all zombie shows have to be all killing and dieing. im actually injoying the fact that its not just killing zombies and people getting eatin, thers a good story line to it.
seriously ikr they need more zombies rolleyes ninja talk2hand burning_eyes

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Xavenge_sevenfoldX

Go play left 4 dead. There are tons of zombies and killing there.

Either leave, or learn to support your ideas using... logic?
Lena Haag
Xavenge_sevenfoldX

And NOT with emoticons.
CrymsonShadow
Lena Haag
Xavenge_sevenfoldX

And NOT with emoticons.
wat?

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Xavenge_sevenfoldX
CrymsonShadow
Lena Haag
Xavenge_sevenfoldX

And NOT with emoticons.
wat?

Exactly what we said, explain your idea again, using logic and without emoticons (those little faces up there).

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I agree.... the new season is quite disappointing.... They know how to make one hell of a cliffhanger though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff