Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
tin_kingdom
Eviesee645
Oh I'm beyond screwed... I have no survival skills and no weapons and I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment complex. I'd probably leave immediately before things went completely to hell and try to team up with people who could help out a little more.

I'm in the same situation! I'm on the first floor though. There's a nature park next door that we could go to and hide out in the forest.
Yeahhh there's a "park" next door to me too but it's like a lake and small grove of trees wedged between 2 apartment communities and some townhomes so I don't know how well that would work for fending off Zombies.

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
shadowswhiskers13 -
tin_kingdom
shadowswhiskers13 -
Well, I'm in my dorm room at college, my roomie's at home and I have my trusty suitcase (which I use as a backpack). I can put in my canned soups in it and have it be a better weapon.

Downside- lots of rooms in the dorm and the suburb is crowded. I hope there are a lot of survivors on my floor, so I have more chances at survival, (I can push others or have them fight more than me), and transportation options.

If any of your form mates are infected you're pretty screwed I'd say!
that's probably true, unless I push another dorm mate in front of them

Duct tape armor!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Eviesee645
tin_kingdom
Eviesee645
Oh I'm beyond screwed... I have no survival skills and no weapons and I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment complex. I'd probably leave immediately before things went completely to hell and try to team up with people who could help out a little more.

I'm in the same situation! I'm on the first floor though. There's a nature park next door that we could go to and hide out in the forest.
Yeahhh there's a "park" next door to me too but it's like a lake and small grove of trees wedged between 2 apartment communities and some townhomes so I don't know how well that would work for fending off Zombies.

Lake could be good if it's deep, just live like water people in rafts and stuff 3nodding

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
tin_kingdom
Eviesee645
tin_kingdom
Eviesee645

Lake could be good if it's deep, just live like water people in rafts and stuff 3nodding
Hmm that's true I hadn't really thought about that... I don't know exactly how deep it is but there's a dam so it has to be at least deep enough to drown zombies right?
Now I just need to start making friends with people with stockpiles of weapons...

Hilarious Citizen

10,390 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'd need to get out of this house and start raiding the corner Walgreens for food, toiletries, and meds because the only things edible in my house are rice, eggs, and pasta (and not much of it). I could try Walmart, but that place is always crowded and the chaos could get me hurt too early in the game.

Uhm, everything in my house is a weapon. There are knives, forks, a fan, a stool, chairs, Ajax, etc.

If the zombies are like the ones from TWD and not from I am Legend, I should be good with just avoiding them whenever possible. It’s not like I can attack them head on because I’m an out of shape limp noodle. Besides, to me humans are a much bigger threat for reasons clearly shown on the show.

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
tin_kingdom
shadowswhiskers13 -
tin_kingdom
shadowswhiskers13 -
Well, I'm in my dorm room at college, my roomie's at home and I have my trusty suitcase (which I use as a backpack). I can put in my canned soups in it and have it be a better weapon.

Downside- lots of rooms in the dorm and the suburb is crowded. I hope there are a lot of survivors on my floor, so I have more chances at survival, (I can push others or have them fight more than me), and transportation options.

If any of your form mates are infected you're pretty screwed I'd say!
that's probably true, unless I push another dorm mate in front of them

Duct tape armor!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
twisted so cute and useful

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Funky-P3t3
I'd need to get out of this house and start raiding the corner Walgreens for food, toiletries, and meds because the only things edible in my house are rice, eggs, and pasta (and not much of it). I could try Walmart, but that place is always crowded and the chaos could get me hurt too early in the game.

Uhm, everything in my house is a weapon. There are knives, forks, a fan, a stool, chairs, Ajax, etc.

If the zombies are like the ones from TWD and not from I am Legend, I should be good with just avoiding them whenever possible. It’s not like I can attack them head on because I’m an out of shape limp noodle. Besides, to me humans are a much bigger threat for reasons clearly shown on the show.

Ajax, lol

Hilarious Citizen

10,390 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
tin_kingdom

Ajax, lol

Gotta keep my base nice and fresh. Decomposing bodies reek and I will have none of that unless I have to walk among them.
Also perfect for burning the eyes of my enemies.

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Funky-P3t3
tin_kingdom

Ajax, lol

Gotta keep my base nice and fresh. Decomposing bodies reek and I will have none of that unless I have to walk among them.
Also perfect for burning the eyes of my enemies.

Sounds like you need to find yourself an Abraham to glom onto

Hilarious Citizen

10,390 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
tin_kingdom

Sounds like you need to find yourself an Abraham to glom onto

A bodyguard would be nice. I'm so weak. gonk

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I'm back at the lube/mechanic shop. There's two guys fluent in both English and Spanish, which would be very helpful. The Korean guy that doesn't understand anyone might be a liability if he's not familiar with zombie protocol and makes a run for it. Most of the people here are fit and look ready to kick some zombie a**.
Except for the two year old that just walked in, that might be a problem. gonk

Romantic Gearhead

12,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
My being set would depend on whether or not the people in my house were infected or not. If not, I've got a good chance as my brother has a shitload of melee weapons, my dad can ******** "Mcguyver" anything, I just went shopping plus I've got a shitload of info in my brain like Eugene- although I'm not as useless when it comes to defending myself. Lol

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
miss norma jean
My being set would depend on whether or not the people in my house were infected or not. If not, I've got a good chance as my brother has a shitload of melee weapons, my dad can ******** "Mcguyver" anything, I just went shopping plus I've got a shitload of info in my brain like Eugene- although I'm not as useless when it comes to defending myself. Lol

Where's your house though? Are you in the middle of town and therefor a hot zone or are you in a more remote area?

Romantic Gearhead

12,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Big a** city unfortunately, third largest in the state to be exact. Only good thing is that I'm on the edge of the city, hills and lots of undeveloped land are about twenty minutes away by car... although there's plenty of animal danger to deal with out there, mountain lions, rattlers, wild boar... at least there'd be plenty of food to hunt if need be. Lol

Zaraneko's Waifu

Fashionable Hunter

5,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Dressed Up 200
OMG OMG OMG i shat my self rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash