Welcome to Gaia! ::

:/

I get that he's a kid and doesn't want to get in trouble for wandering off and telling his parental units about the walker that eventually killed Dale... But I mean COME ON KID!
~Stealing a gun and wandering into the forrest
~Throwing rocks at a walker and NOT killing it.
~NOT telling ANYONE in the group that there was a walker, he didnt have to tell his mom or dad or Shane, he COULD have just said 'hey, I thought I might have seen something move out there in those yonder woods' then Dale wouldnt have been killed by the walker... (Dale probably would have died anyway though because Shane turned a tid bit crazy..)
~Encouraging Randall's death and just watching Rick with the gun against his head... Ugh..
~LEAVING YET AGAIN when Rick finally killed Shane....

Rick's a bit busy trying to keep the group stable, Shane's just a jerkbag, no respect, Lori is a bad mother because she can't even keep her damn eye on Carl when 'oh he was supposed to be upstairs' COME ON! All you do is laundry all day! Be a parent D:

Carl needs a good a** whipping. :/ Juuuust saying.

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I agree. There's also the response he gave to Carol (albeit she was a bit of a snob about it imo), in addition to all of those occasions where he's trying to act like a man. Like the occasion where he insists he wants to protect everyone and can take care of himself, and then he insists that Shane was right about sophia-even going as far as to say he'd have shot her himself. It's not these incidents that bother me, but, his behavior goes backwards as soon as the first major encounters happen-the only time he was able to do what he claimed being when he shot the zombie Shane. Afterwards he still shouts how they have to go back (It becomes different when his mother is involved, which suggests if he was the father of sophia he wouldn't have been able to leave without searching for her and he would've had a crisis moment seeing his undead mother despite claiming it'd be no big deal)-and he even cries in his mother's arms when they do find her after killing zombie Shane.

In short, his behavior contradicts itself and what he says at one point-which bothers me about him. He tries to act all badarse but is hypocritically cracking under the pressure. Almost consistently biting off more than he can chew.

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

This pretty much sums up my feelings.

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
Lori does the laundry, dishes and helps cook. All those together takes maybe an hour or two.

Her SINGLE primary job is to keep a ******** watch on Carl, and yet he's always missing.

You'd think, considering all she does is b***h to Rick about her son, that she'd keep track of him.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Dude, Dale was my favorite. He was peaceful, he tried to hold the group together.

After that episode, I never wished nothing more but to see that little b*****d biten.

Invisible Traveler

13,625 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Carl is an important character. He may not seem like it but he is. If you read the comics youd understand. Also in the comics Carl shoots Shane and Dale is ate by humans.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
He heard a gunshot and was worried that his dad or shane got shot. so he ran out side to see what was happening. not that big of a deal

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
UndyingWish
Carl is an important character. He may not seem like it but he is. If you read the comics youd understand. Also in the comics Carl shoots Shane and Dale is ate by humans.
but he did get bit first

Invisible Traveler

13,625 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
zothaq
UndyingWish
but he did get bit first

not in the comics he doesn't Rick Shane and Carl are all in the woods and Carl see Shane pointing his gun at Rick. So Carl get shoots Shane.

And in the TV show Shane never gets bit

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
UndyingWish
Don't even try that s**t.

He does die, yeah, but he never died THAT soon.

When Dale was eaten, it was long after the fact he was bit.

He made love to Andrea in the middle of it.

He also tricked the cannibals into thinking he was pure, and infected them all.

He served a great purpose, and Carl isn't a major character, if anything he's a bigger pain in the a**.

And I work at a comic store, don't try me.

Invisible Traveler

13,625 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
The_Rising_JD
UndyingWish

He served a great purpose, and Carl isn't a major character, if anything he's a bigger pain in the a**.

i wasn't trying you. chill the hell out. its been awhile since i read the older comics. god forbid i forgot somethings. to me i consider Carl to be an important character. and i could give a rats a** if you work in a comic store.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
UndyingWish
The_Rising_JD
UndyingWish

i wasn't trying you. chill the hell out. its been awhile since i read the older comics. god forbid i forgot somethings. to me i consider Carl to be an important character. and i could give a rats a** if you work in a comic store.

I am chilled. I'm just saying, I don't like when people try to say I'm wrong with things. It seemed like you were trying me by saying something about Dale.

And my last comment was sort of a joke anyway, but if you want to go there with the comic store, I will. And then don't say points that you're sure of if you don't really know. That's all I'm saying.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
UndyingWish
zothaq
UndyingWish
but he did get bit first

not in the comics he doesn't Rick Shane and Carl are all in the woods and Carl see Shane pointing his gun at Rick. So Carl get shoots Shane.

And in the TV show Shane never gets bit
I was talking about dale

Should have specified that xD

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I totally agree. Rick doesn't even pay any attention to his son and he's turning into an idiot and a mini-Shane. Nice parenting, Rick. O_o
Well at least he feels really guilty about Dale's death. Though still I agree, why can't Carl just STAY in the freaking house? I wouldn't be surprised if he got bit and died (That would be a little sad) stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff