Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Then, the people who read the comics can post here in between the shows.

Granted, not many people read the comics, but it would be more popular than some of the other forums.

Generous Conversationalist

I'm actually getting a little tired of people who read the comics bashing on people who prefer the show or have never picked one of the comics up. "The comics are better!" "Oh, yeah? Have you read the comics yet? You're not a true TWD fan." I was into TWD before it was mainstream, basically.
If I can have a civil conversation with a TWD comic wunner without being insulted or questioned, I'd totally go for the forum being up just for them.

Besides, I don't think they're going to take it down. It's too popular, even though the next season doesn't start until September or October.
emotion_kirakira

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Kitty Thingy
I'm actually getting a little tired of people who read the comics bashing on people who prefer the show or have never picked one of the comics up. "The comics are better!" "Oh, yeah? Have you read the comics yet? You're not a true TWD fan." I was into TWD before it was mainstream, basically.
If I can have a civil conversation with a TWD comic wunner without being insulted or questioned, I'd totally go for the forum being up just for them.

Besides, I don't think they're going to take it down. It's too popular, even though the next season doesn't start until September or October.
emotion_kirakira
I don't bash on people who like the show. I sometimes post spoilers from the comics, but I respect the people who like the show as well. I will admit that I didn't know about the comics until the show came.
I was never really into comics until I read The Walking Dead.

But I will say this, the comics are much better.
If you haven't read them yet, I suggest that you do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff