Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Citizen

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I don't think it's Merle or anyone from Woodbury. And I don't it's a random Walker. So I can honestly say I have no idea. I will say though, I kinda liked the mustache prisoner. I hope he doesn't go psycho killer. Though from the episode preview that we saw in the last episode something epic goes down that's the two prisoners fault. Perhaps they snooped around the prisoner and let out a s**t ton of zombies so now the group will have to leave.

I do think this will be Hershel's last episode though.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD

Not really.
Just a little rude. smile

I find it unappealing and I'm sure most of the others will share in my sentiment. If you wanted attention you should have just asked for it.

I don't care what YOU or other children I argue with on the website think of my being rude.
I can be rude if I like. Plus, I don't care about some brats online who think they're right and are "Superior" like that Randomcapooty kid.
No, I don't want attention.
You want to give it. Why did you feel the need to jump in on an argument between two other people?

Perhaps for the same reason you wish to be rude to others: because I CAN. Furthermore, it is my inclination that you , in fact, are the one who is the child(you have convinced everyone that reads your threads that you can act the part). Perhaps you are rude because you didn't get sufficient rest during "nap time"?

No, I be rude to some on this website because I don't like them. People like you and RandomCapooty.
I am the child? How so? When I've called anyone else a child, I said why, and they were valid reasons. I have convinced everyone I can act the part? Not really.
And you're speaking for everyone when it's just the butthurt you and your friend Capooty?
Now you result to "Nap time"? I think you are the child...

Your opening sentence as well as the use of the word "butthurt" cements my and everyone else's belief that you are, in fact, a child. Now, I have read your posts and frankly some of the time they are a diversion, but most of the time they are a waste of time. As I stated earlier, you would be wise to say less. I do not care in the least if you like me or not. I come to Gaia for entertainment purposes, not to be liked by strangers. I generally laugh at people like yourself when I read the Forum. You can guess what I am doing right now.
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD

Not really.
Just a little rude. smile

I find it unappealing and I'm sure most of the others will share in my sentiment. If you wanted attention you should have just asked for it.

I don't care what YOU or other children I argue with on the website think of my being rude.
I can be rude if I like. Plus, I don't care about some brats online who think they're right and are "Superior" like that Randomcapooty kid.
You want to give it. Why did you feel the need to jump in on an argument between two other people?

Perhaps for the same reason you wish to be rude to others: because I CAN. Furthermore, it is my inclination that you , in fact, are the one who is the child(you have convinced everyone that reads your threads that you can act the part). Perhaps you are rude because you didn't get sufficient rest during "nap time"?

No, I be rude to some on this website because I don't like them. People like you and RandomCapooty.
I am the child? How so? When I've called anyone else a child, I said why, and they were valid reasons. I have convinced everyone I can act the part? Not really.
And you're speaking for everyone when it's just the butthurt you and your friend Capooty?

Your opening sentence as well as the use of the word "butthurt" cements my and everyone else's belief that you are, in fact, a child. Now, I have read your posts and frankly some of the time they are a diversion, but most of the time they are a waste of time. As I stated earlier, you would be wise to say less. I do not care in the least if you like me or not. I come to Gaia for entertainment purposes, not to be liked by strangers. I generally laugh at people like yourself when I read the Forum. You can guess what I am doing right now.

No, it does not cement anything. You are, in fact, a child.
A diversion? How?
A waste of time? How? Arguments are a waste of time? Then that'd make anything else a waste of time.
An argument is between two people who disagree on something.
No, I wouldn't be wise to say less. Tell that to Capooty.
I didn't ask if you care whether or not I like you. I don't like you. If I don't like you, I wouldn't care if you cared.
When did I say you came to be liked? I can dislike you if I want.
I don't care why you came here.
I generally laugh at people like yourself when I read this forum.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
I totally blanket on what carols wides name is but I want that stupid baby to come out and from the last episode I hope carol and he get back together I mean they have a son and it's a zombie apocalypse and the last thin they need to do is fight

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD

A diversion? How?
A waste of time? How? Arguments are a waste of time? Then that'd make anything else a waste of time.
I didn't ask if you care whether or not I like you. I don't like you. If I don't like you, I wouldn't care if you cared.

<yawn>.....it proves that you are a child(no adult would use the word "butt hurt" to convey an idea).

Your "arguments" are in fact a diversion as they allow for a breif respite politics, Hurricane Sandy and other aspects of life. By the same token your "arguments" are a waste of time because you cannot adequately convince the reader to see your side of the argument. Please note that I did not say arguments were a waste of time, only yours.

Yes, you would be wise to say less. You do not make clear your point and you do not attemp to sway others to see your point of view. You merely state that you are right. Period. That is not an argument. That is how a child acts and what a child might say, thus the branding of you being a child. Perhaps instead of being called a child you should be called "child like".

I never said you said I came here to be liked and I do not care if you dislike me or not. If you base your dislike on me simply because I do not see your point of view then that is your problem, not mine. The same holds true for my reasons for coming to this site.

The fact that you repeated my closing statement from my last post only convinces me further that you are child like in your actions(remind yourself when you were on the playground of the "are to, am not" back and forths that you enjoyed as a child. I am sure you do not have to think too far back since it was not that long ago).

xXRunnin on EmptyXx's Significant Otter

Tipsy Prophet

I'm like 95% sure it was Andrew, the prisoner that Rick left to die with the walkers who was killed in last night's episode.

Hence why the episode was titled "The Killer Within" ....... he survived the walkers and then plotted to get revenge, which is why he set off the prison alarms and opened the gates and such.
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD

A diversion? How?

<yawn>.....it proves that you are a child(no adult would use the word "butt hurt" to convey an idea).

Your "arguments" are in fact a diversion as they allow for a breif respite politics, Hurricane Sandy and other aspects of life. By the same token your "arguments" are a waste of time because you cannot adequately convince the reader to see your side of the argument. Please note that I did not say arguments were a waste of time, only yours.

Yes, you would be wise to say less. You do not make clear your point and you do not attemp to sway others to see your point of view. You merely state that you are right. Period. That is not an argument. That is how a child acts and what a child might say, thus the branding of you being a child. Perhaps instead of being called a child you should be called "child like".

I never said you said I came here to be liked and I do not care if you dislike me or not. If you base your dislike on me simply because I do not see your point of view then that is your problem, not mine. The same holds true for my reasons for coming to this site.

The fact that you repeated my closing statement from my last post only convinces me further that you are child like in your actions(remind yourself when you were on the playground of the "are to, am not" back and forths that you enjoyed as a child. I am sure you do not have to think too far back since it was not that long ago).

<Yawn> This proves how stupid and narrow minded you are.
Never did I claim myself to be a full-grown adult. And you think that there are only children an adults in the world...
That's what you just implied.

A diversion? No. They weren't a diversion. To Hurricane Sandy? Quote me. Where did I come up with a "diversion" to talk about Hurricane Sandy.
Capooty came up with a "diversion" and started talking about electric fly swatters.
Convince him? Some people are too stupid and prideful to admit defeat, like Capooty. I posted something, he posted a reply.
I replied to that and proved his points wrong, and he posted the same thing, then called me "no where near his level" and "pathetic".
Convincing the reader? Seems like you just want to be friends with Capooty if you already aren't, go back and read the argument.
He said dumb s**t, I proved it wrong. Then he posted the same stuff again.

No, I wouldn't be wise to say less. I make my point perfectly clear and the point of an argument is to "sway others to see my point of view"
Which I did.
No, you are dumb as ******** then. I didn't "merely state I was right" Did you even read my posts?
Capooty is the one who said that, I was mocking him. So actually, you just called your BBF over there the child, thus branding him the child.
No, I am not child like. Capooty was child like, I mocked and repeated what he said, and you called me a child.

You thought I cared if I thought why you came here, to be liked or not. I dislike you, I don't care what you think about that.
It's because I don't like you as a person.

No, it doesn't.
Go look up the word mockery.
Ridicule.
Derision.
Repeating doesn't mean being a child. You are the child, judging from your trying to make everything I say "child-like" even when it isn't.
There, I can call you a child for invalid reasons too. smile

And you started this argument to me, when it should be directed to your boy Capooty. Considering I was mocking/repeating what he said, and you're responding to that. Ahahaha. smile

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD

A diversion? How?

Never did I claim myself to be a full-grown adult. And you think that there are only children an adults in the world...

A diversion? No. They weren't a diversion. To Hurricane Sandy? Quote me. Where did I come up with a "diversion" to talk about Hurricane Sandy.
Capooty came up with a "diversion" and started talking about electric fly swatters.
Convince him? Some people are too stupid and prideful to admit defeat, like Capooty. I posted something, he posted a reply.
I replied to that and proved his points wrong, and he posted the same thing, then called me "no where near his level" and "pathetic".
Convincing the reader? Seems like you just want to be friends with Capooty if you already aren't, go back and read the argument.

No, I wouldn't be wise to say less. I make my point perfectly clear and the point of an argument is to "sway others to see my point of view"
Which I did.
No, you are dumb as ******** then. I didn't "merely state I was right" Did you even read my posts?
Capooty is the one who said that, I was mocking him. So actually, you just called your BBF over there the child, thus branding him the child.
No, I am not child like. Capooty was child like, I mocked and repeated what he said, and you called me a child.

You thought I cared if I thought why you came here, to be liked or not. I dislike you, I don't care what you think about that.

No, it doesn't.
Ridicule.
Derision.
Repeating doesn't mean being a child. You are the child, judging from your trying to make everything I say "child-like" even when it isn't.

And you started this argument to me, when it should be directed to your boy Capooty. Considering I was mocking/repeating what he said, and you're responding to that. Ahahaha. smile

Everything you just said confirms my suspicions. I won't waste my time refuting line by line the charges you made. I will say that it is you that are narrow minded for two reasons:
1. Only a narrow minded individual would not allow to entertain another's point of view(ie that of Capooty). Note that I said "entertain" and not "accept". There is a difference.

2. This is a direct quote from you: "You thought I cared if I thought why you came here, to be liked or not. I dislike you, I don't care what you think about that. It's because I don't like you as a person." I can find no logical reason for you to dislike me, although I do not care if you like me or not. If it was due to something I said, then that is your problem. If you cannot accept criticism then you will have a very difficult life ahead.

Yes, I did read your posts and I called them a diversion to the drudgery of politics, the ongoing misery that the news media creates at the expense of the victims of Hurricane Sandy, et al. Yes, your posts prove to be a diversion. I also said that most of the time they are a waste of time as you merely repeat what you said in the previous post and provide nothing new to prove that your point is valid.

I care not whether you feel the need to prove someone wrong. That is a pointless persuit of a fruitless goal. So what if someone said something dumb. People say dumb things on a daily basis. What do you hope to gain? My original post to you was to bring to your attention the use of the word "brung" instead of "brought". You have taken that one post and blown it's entire meaning out of proportion. Congratulations!
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD

A diversion? How?

Which I did.

No, it doesn't.
Ridicule.
Derision.

Everything you just said confirms my suspicions. I won't waste my time refuting line by line the charges you made. I will say that it is you that are narrow minded for two reasons:
1. Only a narrow minded individual would not allow to entertain another's point of view(ie that of Capooty). Note that I said "entertain" and not "accept". There is a difference.

2. This is a direct quote from you: "You thought I cared if I thought why you came here, to be liked or not. I dislike you, I don't care what you think about that. It's because I don't like you as a person." I can find no logical reason for you to dislike me, although I do not care if you like me or not. If it was due to something I said, then that is your problem. If you cannot accept criticism then you will have a very difficult life ahead.

Yes, I did read your posts and I called them a diversion to the drudgery of politics, the ongoing misery that the news media creates at the expense of the victims of Hurricane Sandy, et al. Yes, your posts prove to be a diversion. I also said that most of the time they are a waste of time as you merely repeat what you said in the previous post and provide nothing new to prove that your point is valid.

I care not whether you feel the need to prove someone wrong. That is a pointless persuit of a fruitless goal. So what if someone said something dumb. People say dumb things on a daily basis. What do you hope to gain? My original post to you was to bring to your attention the use of the word "brung" instead of "brought". You have taken that one post and blown it's entire meaning out of proportion. Congratulations!

You just keep saying "Confirms this" and "Confirms that" doesn't confirm s**t.
You won't waste time because you're incapable.
You are narrow minded. My reason was valid.
1. LOL. You are not very smart. Allowing other people to have their points of view? When have I stopped someone? Especially on a chatting website.
2. You really can't find a logical reason? Here's one. You jumped in to an argument that didn't concern you, picked a side, and started a fight that didn't involve you.
You weren't even arguing about the original topic at the time.
Your "confirms your a child" and all that s**t is another reason. Criticism? Criticism on me saying what happened on the show? You are so, so unintelligent.

No they haven't. You just wrote again "yes they are", which is your playground "you are but what am I" quote.
You haven't said how it's a diversion, BECAUSE IT ISN'T AND YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH THE HOW.
A waste of time? I repeat my points invalidating the points of the other person who keeps repeating their points. Exhibit A: Capooty.
He provided nothing new, so I provided the same things to disprove his points.

Cool. Did I ask if you care? No. It doesn't matter to me what you care, so don't bother including it in a post to me.
Fruitless goal? Not really. There isn't really a goal, other than to prove my point. Which, by the way, is not fruitless.
I hope to gain nothing from people saying stupid things. When have I implied or said that? Never. I merely argued with a child who claimed he was superior and right.
Yes, you decided to intervene based on one writing error.
You kept building on and blew it out of proportion too.
It takes two to tango. smile
CONGRATULATIONS!

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD

A diversion? How?

Which I did.

No, it doesn't.
Ridicule.
Derision.

1. LOL. You are not very smart. Allowing other people to have their points of view? When have I stopped someone? Especially on a chatting website.
2. You really can't find a logical reason? Here's one. You jumped in to an argument that didn't concern you, picked a side, and started a fight that didn't involve you.
Your "confirms your a child" and all that s**t is another reason. Criticism? Criticism on me saying what happened on the show? You are so, so unintelligent.

No they haven't. You just wrote again "yes they are", which is your playground "you are but what am I" quote.
You haven't said how it's a diversion, BECAUSE IT ISN'T AND YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH THE HOW.
A waste of time? I repeat my points invalidating the points of the other person who keeps repeating their points. Exhibit A: Capooty.

Cool. Did I ask if you care? No. It doesn't matter to me what you care, so don't bother including it in a post to me.
Fruitless goal? Not really. There isn't really a goal, other than to prove my point. Which, by the way, is not fruitless.
I hope to gain nothing from people saying stupid things. When have I implied or said that? Never. I merely argued with a child who claimed he was superior and right.
CONGRATULATIONS!

There are better ways of getting attention. You should look into it.

Beloved Lunatic

Meg the Maggot
I'm like 95% sure it was Andrew, the prisoner that Rick left to die with the walkers who was killed in last night's episode.

Hence why the episode was titled "The Killer Within" ....... he survived the walkers and then plotted to get revenge, which is why he set off the prison alarms and opened the gates and such.

^This^
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD

A diversion? How?

Which I did.

No, it doesn't.
Ridicule.
Derision.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Nice, your post has been picked apart to that one line.
I don't need attention.
You clearly want it though, considering how you like to intervene in things that don't concern you so that others will listen.
You should look into it.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD

Which I did.

No, it doesn't.
Ridicule.
Derision.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I don't need attention.
You clearly want it though, considering how you like to intervene in things that don't concern you so that others will listen.
You should look into it.

My post wasn't picked apart. I chose to limit what I said to you. If you don't need attention then why don't you ignore my replies, starting with this one? I'm betting you can't since that would prove you are not a child. But if you do reply then you confirm my suspicions.
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD
VirginianRanger
PyramidHead SHD

Which I did.

No, it doesn't.
Ridicule.
Derision.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I don't need attention.
You should look into it.

My post wasn't picked apart. I chose to limit what I said to you. If you don't need attention then why don't you ignore my replies, starting with this one? I'm betting you can't since that would prove you are not a child. But if you do reply then you confirm my suspicions.

Sure it wasn't.
Sure you chose a limit.
Like wise, you unintelligent little boy.
Why are you replying to me?
I may be a tad childish in my replying, but that's because I don't like letting smug children think they're better.
Why don't you ignore mine?
I'm betting you can't since that would prove you are not a child.
LOL.
Shut up already, little boy.
It's clear you are the child.
You keep trying to change everything into You're a child. "SUSPICIOUNS CONFIRMED SUSPICIOUNS CONFIRMED!!!"
It has nothing to do with being a child.
I'm betting you won't ignore this one, child.
But if you do reply, then you confirm my suspiciouns.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff