Welcome to Gaia! ::

He was so annoying with his preaching the whole time. Next to go should be Carl. He's turned into an annoying brat. He's a prime example of what happens to kids who don't have tv or video games to entertain them.

Familiar Stalker

10,500 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
He was so annoying with his preaching the whole time. Next to go should be Carl. He's turned into an annoying brat. He's a prime example of what happens to kids who don't have tv or video games to entertain them.
You forget, Dale was the only one who knew how to fix the RV...
Randimo
I Once Bit a Zombie Back

That huge vehicle was just going to get in their way sooner or later. It's easier to navigate with small vehicles. I say mini coopers for everyone. smile

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Randimo
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
he was tying to teach glenn in the first season, he might have leaned something helpful

Familiar Stalker

10,500 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
Randimo
I Once Bit a Zombie Back

That huge vehicle was just going to get in their way sooner or later. It's easier to navigate with small vehicles. I say mini coopers for everyone. smile
You can't LIVE in mini-coopers. You forget, they need a place to eat, sleep, A BATHROOM (which was in the RV) and a STORAGE PLACE for their guns.
Dale had sensibility, smarts, and humanity. Everyone else became ruthless monsters, and Carl is becoming more and more heartless. I'm sad he died, but its a cause that might make a huge difference in the show.
Overlord Tabious
Dale had sensibility, smarts, and humanity. Everyone else became ruthless monsters, and Carl is becoming more and more heartless. I'm sad he died, but its a cause that might make a huge difference in the show.

Dale also had, most importantly, a cool hat. RIP Dale's hat.

Just kidding. Poor Dale. It will be interesting to see how the dynamics change because of his death.

Shy Kitten

Overlord Tabious

^ And he saved Andrea in some parts. Like in Season 1 esp 6.
Randimo
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
He taught glen
Molune
Overlord Tabious

Andrea has turned into a looney b***h. But the one who really saved her and taught her how to be useful to the group is Shane.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
zothaq
Randimo
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
he was tying to teach glenn in the first season, he might have leaned something helpful

CALLED THAT s**t
Molune
Overlord Tabious

And he almost got her killed because he took her gun away from her because he thought it was his right. And he would have buried the entire parties weapons had Shane not caught him.
Dale was a poison. He was the meddling neighbor on acid, a toxin that no one could get away from, always making accusations and sticking his nose in where it didn't really belong.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces