You just got bit.

Time to die. 0.43396226415094 43.4% [ 46 ]
Let's see how the other side lives. 0.56603773584906 56.6% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Questionable Borg

Dasts
Mayor Gravity
Was a picture necesary? I think we all know what a Swiss Army Knife looks like. Haha.

However, yes....I didn't think of that. smile

Of course it was!its like a big picture of showing how that bad boy can solve pretty much all of our modern day problems with a charming and compact style.
-
Still, you could just go Bear Grylls style and build a shack with only a knife or Macgyver and build a bunker with twigs and bubblegum.

But sincerely sel, you crazy, you have the opportunity to get your hands of every kind of food imaginable (sort of) and you would choose canned food?for god sake!its not they would get spoiled fast.(so you can use them as last resort)
I would get a bunch of straw and drink every single strawberry juice avaiable, until i get sick and i dunno, become a boomer?
I think canned food is the best option too.
Mayor Gravity
Dasts
Mayor Gravity
Was a picture necesary? I think we all know what a Swiss Army Knife looks like. Haha.

Of course it was!its like a big picture of showing how that bad boy can solve pretty much all of our modern day problems with a charming and compact style.
-
Still, you could just go Bear Grylls style and build a shack with only a knife or Macgyver and build a bunker with twigs and bubblegum.

But sincerely sel, you crazy, you have the opportunity to get your hands of every kind of food imaginable (sort of) and you would choose canned food?for god sake!its not they would get spoiled fast.(so you can use them as last resort)
I would get a bunch of straw and drink every single strawberry juice avaiable, until i get sick and i dunno, become a boomer?

Im not saying canned food is not a viable option, they are good for any sort of emergeny situation (not nescesarally zombies) but still, what about the cookies, cupcakes, the pudding, the cakes, the pies!what about it!?yer fat americans have no pride scream ?since im going to die at least im going to eat something enjoyable.

Questionable Pyromaniac

10,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Familiar Browser

10,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Seems legit.

Shameless Conversationalist

15,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Skimbleshankss
Seems legit.

The jail idea was more legit.

Questionable Borg

Dasts
Mayor Gravity
Dasts
Mayor Gravity

-

Im not saying canned food is not a viable option, they are good for any sort of emergeny situation (not nescesarally zombies) but still, what about the cookies, cupcakes, the pudding, the cakes, the pies!what about it!?yer fat americans have no pride scream ?since im going to die at least im going to eat something enjoyable.
But you'll die, you can't run as fast with only sugary junk in your system, but it would be good for short bursts of energy.

Questionable Borg

soybeansprout
lol
Please post something worthwhile to the conversation

Questionable Borg

TheJosieKins
LOL
Please post something worthwhile to the conversation.

Questionable Borg

Sincerely Sel
Skimbleshankss
Seems legit.

You don't think they'd be able to escape from a jail? If humans can do it, I wouldn't put it past a zombie.

15,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mayor Gravity
Sincerely Sel
Skimbleshankss
Seems legit.

You don't think they'd be able to escape from a jail? If humans can do it, I wouldn't put it past a zombie.

Nah, not putting zombies in jail, that's just stupid. If I do anything with a zombie it's gonna be running from it or bashing its head in. Nah, for a safe spot for regular people to hide out in. It was someone else's idea, not mine.

Questionable Borg

Sincerely Sel
Mayor Gravity
Sincerely Sel
Skimbleshankss
Seems legit.

Nah, not putting zombies in jail, that's just stupid. If I do anything with a zombie it's gonna be running from it or bashing its head in. Nah, for a safe spot for regular people to hide out in. It was someone else's idea, not mine.
If they can break out, why can't they break in? I don't think it's safe at all.

15,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mayor Gravity
Sincerely Sel
Mayor Gravity
Sincerely Sel
Skimbleshankss
Seems legit.

Where would you hide out?

Questionable Borg

Sincerely Sel
Mayor Gravity
Sincerely Sel
Mayor Gravity
Sincerely Sel
Skimbleshankss
Seems legit.

In a bank vault, do you know how thick those doors are?

15,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mayor Gravity
Sincerely Sel
Mayor Gravity
Sincerely Sel
Mayor Gravity

In a bank vault, do you know how thick those doors are?

Did you also know they don't have airflow? D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces