• Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
all the women on the show are whores.... makes us as a whole look bad... scream
the_corps_queen
all the women on the show are whores.... makes us as a whole look bad... scream
carol isn't a whore.
Ayamae Akahana
Personally, Lori pisses me off, and it's because she just can't seem to grasp the situation. " I don't want Carl to have a gun!" Oh, so would you like him to be a walker pot roast?

"Oh! I'm going to go ahead and ignore looking where I'm driving!" Crash. Imminent.

"It's the zombie apocalypse! So I'm goin to have unprotected sex out in the woods with my dead husband's best friend!"

Who the ******** does that?

well i dont think condoms were on her survival supplies list lol.
& you gotta think about it, carl is a kid , i know guns handy in case of walkers but what if he messes up and shot someone.

Liberal Codger

Tresxx
Ayamae Akahana
Personally, Lori pisses me off, and it's because she just can't seem to grasp the situation. " I don't want Carl to have a gun!" Oh, so would you like him to be a walker pot roast?

"Oh! I'm going to go ahead and ignore looking where I'm driving!" Crash. Imminent.

"It's the zombie apocalypse! So I'm goin to have unprotected sex out in the woods with my dead husband's best friend!"

& you gotta think about it, carl is a kid , i know guns handy in case of walkers but what if he messes up and shot someone.

It's called restraint. You don't do that unless you have the proper equipment. It was the most selfish thing she could've done. She didn't stop to consider the consequences, what a baby would mean for the rest of the group, how would she even deal with a baby...

Carl may be a kid, but he's demonstrated incredible maturity. If trained to use it correctly, I would fully trust him with a gun.

Lori's an a**.
Ayamae Akahana
Tresxx
Ayamae Akahana

It's called restraint. You don't do that unless you have the proper equipment. It was the most selfish thing she could've done. She didn't stop to consider the consequences, what a baby would mean for the rest of the group, how would she even deal with a baby...

Carl may be a kid, but he's demonstrated incredible maturity. If trained to use it correctly, I would fully trust him with a gun.

Lori's an a**.

True though its not just lori's fault shane is to blame too (oooh that sounded nice lol)
Lori is a horrible driver and all and yeah seeing as its super stressful to take care of a baby in the real world to , now that i think about it yeah anyway in the comic book the baby dies either way so i guess those abortion pills would have came in handy around now.

Liberal Codger

Tresxx
Ayamae Akahana
Tresxx
Ayamae Akahana

Lori's an a**.

True though its not just lori's fault shane is to blame too (oooh that sounded nice lol)
Lori is a horrible driver and all and yeah seeing as its super stressful to take care of a baby in the real world to , now that i think about it yeah anyway in the comic book the baby dies either way so i guess those abortion pills would have came in handy around now.

Personally, I hope they keep the baby alive on the show, because I think it'd be interesting to see this baby grow up in such a messed up situation. Like, they'd need eyes on the baby at all times once it started walking. Which, again, takes away from the protection and work that goes into the camp...
Ayamae Akahana
Tresxx
Ayamae Akahana
Tresxx
Ayamae Akahana

Lori's an a**.

Personally, I hope they keep the baby alive on the show, because I think it'd be interesting to see this baby grow up in such a messed up situation. Like, they'd need eyes on the baby at all times once it started walking. Which, again, takes away from the protection and work that goes into the camp...

Yeah like im pretty sure daryl and merl werent in the comics
and nah i doubt they will , especially after they killed off sophia.

Liberal Codger

Tresxx
Ayamae Akahana
Tresxx
Ayamae Akahana
Tresxx
Ayamae Akahana

Lori's an a**.

Daryl and Merle weren't in the comics, and I'm pretty sure that Shane should be dead already. :I So, they're changing an awful lot.
Ayamae Akahana
Tresxx
Ayamae Akahana
Tresxx
Ayamae Akahana

Lori's an a**.

Lmao yeah but i think they make it like that for the ratings and to leave everyone in suspense

Daryl and Merle weren't in the comics, and I'm pretty sure that Shane should be dead already. :I So, they're changing an awful lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff