Welcome to Gaia! ::

BlindLiberty
Tell us your favorite character and why below.

Mine: Glen. Why? He is one of Tok well ur PG-13HE only living Asian you see.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
u l z z z a n g
Daryl. no questions asked.

Pretty much. I'll give Glen and Rick their due, but while I thoroughly enjoy watching the cast of TWD interact, most of them I can't stand.
Hellokimmiee
Upholstered
What's so epic about being asian? I'm asian, and I'm okay with it, but what's the buzz about? I like Lori, she's pretty awesome to me. Daryl's cool too, but he's that guy that all girls want. Cool looking, alittle rude, but on the inside, a sweet heart. o;

Lori? Why?
She's the dumbest b***h I've ever seen!

Hmm, I dunno, I just like her. The way she thinks of all situations, the way she wanted her baby to live, even when she had to die. Even the way she dresses. I can admit, she can be stupid as some times, but who hasn't?
BlindLiberty
Upholstered

I understand that bit. I'm also Asian as well. I suppose I just felt for the guy since he was the only Asian I could relate to. I guess...Anyways, Daryl is one of those great, well-rounded characters. He has his moments where you simply hate him, then there are times where you adore him. Daryl is a great character to me. My opinions on Lori are dasiofndsofsdfioewn. So many things can be said about her. But I'm actually surprised that no one has said Rick or Shane yet.

Yea, me either. Usually someone saids them 2. I guess they haven't said Shane because we've only known him for so long, and behind his great actions, were bad actions. So that probably changed some minds. I dunno about Rick, I still think he's pretty cool, the only one to take responsibly, but there's not really anything atm that I could think of that's great about him.
1: daryl
2: merle.

Dedicated Hunter

Daryl.
Glenn.
Maggie.

Daryl wins though. He's just so likeable. He's a great leader, follower, hunter and human being in general. He had a ******** up life but came out as a tough sweet heart so it's awesome. He'd be the best person to stick to in order to survive.
It has to be Michonne. whee

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
BlindLiberty
indigosageraven

See?! I've been watching the old seasons again and still have not been able to find another Asian. I've seen Asian zombies, to be sure, but never have I seen another live Asian on The Walking Dead (yet).

In season 3 there's a second Asian you don't learn his name but he's one of the governors men
Michonne for sure!

She is totally innovated with those zombies and finding a way to walk through them....and I love katanas biggrin

I hope she has a bigger part in the next season
dreamz_walker
Michonne for sure!

She is totally innovated with those zombies and finding a way to walk through them....and I love katanas biggrin

I hope she has a bigger part in the next season

You and me both. Love her character!

Tipsy Gawker

Michonne; the only badass female character that hasn't slept with anyone. yet.
Carol dosen't count.

Anxious Explorer

Daryl keeps his cool

Newbie Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Daryl and Glenn heart
Glen. Why? He is one of THE only living Asian you see

Quick Reply

Submit