Welcome to Gaia! ::

So do you??

Yes 0.5609756097561 56.1% [ 23 ]
No 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 5 ]
Maybe... >.> 0.31707317073171 31.7% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

JiNdAwG
You know, I only saw the first TWilight movie and it was soo boring. No offence, I just couldn't get into it! Now, Harry Potter, I didn't think I'd even like that. I saw the first one with my dad *He bought all of them for me, for Xmas, I flipped!* and by the end I was in tears because it was so well done.

l Ines l
JiNdAwG
For sure!! Oops, we're not even on topic anymore LOL

l Ines l
JiNdAwG
Same here, they were all wonderful. And I agree, Voldemort's death should have been agonizing! Ah well, what can you do?

Well it's impossile to make something perfect and Harry Potter is the thing that got the closest to it xp

Lol I just couldn't hold it in when I saw you were an Harry Potter fan, everyone around me but my brother prefers Twilight :c not that I don't like Twilight but Harry Potter is a masterpiece and Twilight is, well, just a movie

I only watched the 3rd and 4th Twilight because my friends asked me to watch with them, and I didn't dislike it but it's just a typical love story nothing that can be compared to Harry Potter.
Harry Potter I watched the 1st when it came out, and I was around Harry's age, and I got this huge crush for him and for the story, I got totally adicted to the movies now I can't even watch the new Daniel Radcliffe movie because I can't face him as anyone else but Harry Potter xp
Well I have to go, it was very nice to meet you and talk with you, see ya

zombenson's Significant Otter

Divine Fatcat

Ah, I see! See you around!

l Ines l
JiNdAwG
You know, I only saw the first TWilight movie and it was soo boring. No offence, I just couldn't get into it! Now, Harry Potter, I didn't think I'd even like that. I saw the first one with my dad *He bought all of them for me, for Xmas, I flipped!* and by the end I was in tears because it was so well done.

l Ines l
JiNdAwG
For sure!! Oops, we're not even on topic anymore LOL

l Ines l
JiNdAwG
Same here, they were all wonderful. And I agree, Voldemort's death should have been agonizing! Ah well, what can you do?

Well it's impossile to make something perfect and Harry Potter is the thing that got the closest to it xp

Lol I just couldn't hold it in when I saw you were an Harry Potter fan, everyone around me but my brother prefers Twilight :c not that I don't like Twilight but Harry Potter is a masterpiece and Twilight is, well, just a movie

I only watched the 3rd and 4th Twilight because my friends asked me to watch with them, and I didn't dislike it but it's just a typical love story nothing that can be compared to Harry Potter.
Harry Potter I watched the 1st when it came out, and I was around Harry's age, and I got this huge crush for him and for the story, I got totally adicted to the movies now I can't even watch the new Daniel Radcliffe movie because I can't face him as anyone else but Harry Potter xp
Well I have to go, it was very nice to meet you and talk with you, see ya

Well I think that he is going to come back, just because like, why would the show give him such a weird storyline, then just leave it.
I can't wait.
i am thinking that he comes back

Distinct Tactician

3,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

4,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My mother and I decided that the other "group" they have been so afraid of is just jerk-faced enough to have his brother in it. So yes, eventually I believe he will make a second entrance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff