Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Mak Mak
I'd be so worried about not having pads when I get my period :C
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Gaian

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
it could happen

Quotable Poster

8,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
i guess i would say...pads/tampons...not the biggest worry... i guess thats why they call it the RAG...i'd be more worried about when i couldnt find the toilet paper!
In the first place, it will be impossible, because that mean that people died will wake up and eat your brain, that crazy thing! only possible is that someday someone stupid cientific from any base militar make a s#1t virus that can turn the human to be crazy stupid damn, and being slave of someone very powerful, someone from government or someone millonarie.
Britt_the_Cemetery_Chick....how could you be worried about pad/tampons and toilet paper in this imaginary situation? if zombie will be real, you wont have time worrying about your stuff, you will think first in survive....your life will be in danger!! you know what i will do? i will run pretty fast like crazy to find a place very safe from the zombie, im young! i dont want die! lol
Britt_the_Cemetery_Chick
i guess i would say...pads/tampons...not the biggest worry... i guess thats why they call it the RAG...i'd be more worried about when i couldnt find the toilet paper!
xd xd xd xd rofl if this happen in the real life, im sure you wont have time to worry about your stuff. you will be running away from this eatingbrain!

2,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
no one know's
I dont think there would be any zombies,i would say due to the rising amount of dumb people we would just have uneducated crazy people roaming the streets that will eat anything because of hunger.
Rouge Summations
Maybe the closest we will get is something from George A. Romero's, The Crazies, where some type of virus infects the brain and turn people into homicidal, compassionless monsters. And in that scenario...it's far worst than zombies because they can still think and operate guns. So...
I agree with this. The closest thing would be some virus infection. But the show is great in my opinion!

Anxious Cat

I have no doubt i would survive. I will do what ever it takes to survive. i will utilize everything and turn even the most mundane and common place objects into lethal weapons. zombies will fear me. come find me when the s**t hits the fan. i promise ill be alive and well till the very end.
If it does happen I wonder how long you will have cell service? biggrin
The Peachy Nom CwC
Mak Mak
I'd be so worried about not having pads when I get my period :C
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

omg what happens when there are no more tampons on store shelves!? and after all the medicines expire? >.<

7,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100

Lucky Risk-Taker

Unlikely for a great many reasons, not the least of which being the rate of which a human body will decay.

Also, the story of stiffs rising from their graves is bull. Aside from Uma Thurman in Kill Bill vol. 2, it's virtually impossible to a) break out of a coffin with a good six feet worth of earth pressing down on you and b) dig oneself out of earth as well.

Still, it's a neat concept.

Blessed Werewolf

10,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Oh, hell no! This isn't gonna happen? *gulp*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash