Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dale was amazing, who agrees?
BamEaton

Sad to see him go....but I saw it coming. He was just one of those characters that had it coming.

Adorable Nymph

9,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I liked Dale a lot, I told my dad that he had died since I'm the only one in my house that has seen Season 2. His response: "Well, you just ruined the entire season for me, way to go there kid."

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
BamEaton

I don't know what you mean by "Amazing" and that means absolutely no sense but...
Yeah, he was a good character. I was pissed at Carl- like a billion others- for the s**t he caused.
Dale was the only one who was sensible and humane. But, had he stayed alive the group would not have changed for the better. They would still think of him as a rambling old man.

But his death made them change from crazed sons of bitches wanting to kill a kid for no good reason.

Newbie Noob

7,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Dale was an inspirational character who not only tried to inspire people through his words and wisdom but also through his dead. I'm glad his death had meaning even though it was very tragic

Adorable Nymph

9,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I know this is off topic but, did you guys know that 9 million people watched the season finale? I find that amazing. emotion_brofist

Friendly Cat

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
ApocalypticSaint
I know this is off topic but, did you guys know that 9 million people watched the season finale? I find that amazing. emotion_brofist

I wonder how many will watch the premier in October? pirate

Adorable Nymph

9,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Elegant Princess2
ApocalypticSaint

I wonder how many will watch the premier in October? pirate

Probably more, the season ended with a cliff hanger so people will be more inclined to watch it again. Plus, Michonne showed up in the last episode and everybody knows she freakin' amazing emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff