Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToxicAnarchy
I strongly disagree, Andrea is a great character because she has faults. She's not a zombie killing badass who rides in on a motorcycle, kills zombies with an arsenal she has strapped to her back, and pisses fire, she's a normal woman with faults like every one else. Shooting Daryl was an accident, he laughed it off, and her being all upset over her sister is normal! If you lost someone you loved you'd act the same way, your not as tough as you think you are. If she instantly became awesome, her character would ACTUALLY suck, she needs to evolve into it. Sorry to say she isn't going to die anytime soon, because she's actually too good of a character. You'll just have to deal with it and find the next popular character to hate on.

I don't hate her because of her being upset over her sister's death or shooting Daryl, or not being a badass. Just saying.
Let me correct myself and say I don't like her character because of her personality. That's just it, it's her personality as it is portrayed.
But this is the TV Show version of her. I like the comic book version of her much more. She was not suicidal nor did she blame Dale for preventing her death. She's just so goddamn more emotional on TV. But what do you expect, it's TV.
E t e r n a l x Melody
Andrea is a fan favorite amongst the comic book goers such as myself, so I doubt she's going to get offed anytime soon. Sophia is still alive in the comics, but she was expendable. She's just as useless in the comics as she was in the show, so I'm glad Sophia died.

I enjoy Andrea in the comic more. She's less emotional and not suicidal. But her theatrics on TV piss me off; I wish they had kept more to her character.
Yeah, I was expecting her to die; and in the comic doesn't Glen and Maggie take her in? She's also younger too I think
I'm confused about whether or not I like her. I can see from both angles.

With the team, she gets in the way. Her emotions are over-running what she should be doing, which is protecting the last of whoever is living, the group. I understand in a zombie apocalypse someone may just be in it to save themselves, no matter the consequence of others, them first, but seriously - then they aren't looking towards what lies beyond when this all ends: nothing. That's why her character in the show greatly bugs me (didn't read the comic, but I really should). Shane and Andrea are only in it for themselves. I seriously think they should just run off for themselves, like they were planning on. Shane would get out of Lori and Rick's hair too haha. So that's whats bugging me about her character is her selfish demeanor and how she's been emotionally tying down the group.

Yet, I do understand that she believes in those circumstances that she has the right to take her own life, because that's what the whole shows about, showing how the team who were "once living" are now literally, the "walking dead" or have nothing to live for. But then again, she has no right to encourage the death of any of those living. What nobody understands, even down to Rick and Shane planning on killing Randal, there aren't that many people who are alive. Sure it creates a bigger group aimed on being attacked, but then again they should consider the fact that if one of them dies, there are others to back them up. So yeah, I have to side with Lori (although I totally am against her getting pregnant. Seriously?) in that you have to do all you can to keep the group together and alive, despite saving your own a**.

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Uroboros Bunny
She's an idiot. -_____-

Yeah she really is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash