Welcome to Gaia! ::

I soooooooo want this community to be a good thing for our TWD group! I mean, there's going to come a time when the walking dead are going to rot to the point where they can no longer walk. Nothing lasts forever, good or bad. There will have to come a time when life will begin again. There will, definitely, be changes and some pretty odd ones, at that! But, it CAN and WILL begin, again.
But, after having to go through all that they've had to go through, how easy will it be for them to adjust to life, once more? That's the question. They've been traumatized beyond belief and will be suffering from PTSD, SEVERELY!!!!!!!!!
More power to the gang! I know Alexandria has a great surgeon, but I hope they have a good psychotherapist, too!

Ruthless Allegiant

Ummmmm..... Someone probably gonna die. This is a bad scene, bud.

Supreme Unicorn

From what I've seen in the trailers.. Well, let's just say that it doesn't look that promising.

Gracious Phantom

24,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Piixs
From what I've seen in the trailers.. Well, let's just say that it doesn't look that promising.

it looks kind of deserted?

Supreme Unicorn

Neyka
Piixs

it looks kind of deserted?

They look scared, chased and on the run, preperad to shoot.
in the comics rick becomes the leader of Alexandrian, gets a girl friend there and dies there, along with Glen getting his face bashed in, Carl getting shot and loosing an eye. But that's just the comic

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Maybe they can relax for one episode before everything goes to s**t...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff