Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's here

Carol was so ******** badass like yes you go Glen Coco 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 15 ]
When Rick went in for the double kill for those two guys who were going to kill him, Glen and Bob. COD moment 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 3 ]
Tyrese busted in the door like a damn Hulk 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
This is episode was amazing and I agree with all 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]

Dedicated Prophet

Two words....

Carol, Rick.

Carol was honestly a one woman army and she wasn't taking any bullshit.
There's so much I loved about this episode its hard to say it all. crying

I am happy that Rick is accepting his brutality. By any means necessary the groups needs to be held together and protected.

I wonder how he'll take to Tara.

So many feels in this episode....the acting was phenomenal. I'm sad that Michonne won't have her sword anymore.

I wonder if Tyrese actually killed that guy, he was pretty quick to stop Carol from going back inside the shed.

I really wonder if Negan will be introduced this season. It was also good to see Morgan. It appears he's accepted society but I wonder what that symbol on the tree stands for.

Interstellar Cub

carol. she is the meaning of badass

Divine Muse

Carol is awe inspiring.

This is what happens when you get between her and her friends.
i think tara is pretty harmless. she didn't know what she was getting into and she feels like s**t for falling for the governor's bullshit. i think rick will see that and accept her into their group (obviously he will accept her because we see clips of them traveling and she is with them). if he doesn't do it right away because that is just kind of how rick is, i am sure he will agree if glenn steps up and explains everything that he went through with tara while he was trying to look for maggie and how she never once gave up, even though her whole family had just died and she was hurt.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Tyreese knocked down that wall like the koolaid man.

Came in like a wrecking ball

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
^ LMFAO! xd

i was also wonder'n bout dat symbol on da tree, and wat dat means…plus i'm still curious bout Beth and where da heck did those ppls in da white car take her? \(o_0)//

Chatty Flatterer

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Partygoer 500
I thought the group had left the symbol on the tree.
After Rick wrote on the sign, I had a feeling it was him.. Telling people, like "hey don't go to terminus, follow the x's into the woods" because they looked fresh cut.
But that doesn't make sense because Rick doesn't like new people in the group..
I don't know.. I'm curious.

sidplusnancy's Partner In Crime

Transcendent Apparition

The ending of the episode was so damn beautiful...

And Carol went full-on badass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces