Welcome to Gaia! ::

ChibiBakaYumea
Pistachi
KP
PISTACHI. NOOOO. -clings- DON'T DIE. DON'T BE LIKE WHAT'S-HER-NAME FROM RENT. NOOO. DON'T DIIEEEE!!!!111!!!!fourty111!!!boots

-grabs the Windex and a paper towel- YOU SHALL LIVEEE!!!!11!!!sandal -wipes off Pista's wrist- WHEE. ALIVE. <3 I'M A NURSE.

AND J00 RUSTLE WHEEE. >w<

HOCRAP! :OOO
I'm now no longer AN ANGSTY EMO TEEN!! You ish a good Nurse AND Psychiatrist! :3 heart
::cheesy pose::
YOU SHOULD.
USE YOUR GIFT.
FOR THE GOOD.
OF MANKIND! ::glint in eye::

WOOOO! >3

And I could rustle in the background! surprised

Rustle....no, Russel from FMA!!! wait...I'm still DEAD! gonk

ZOMBIE! o___o; EEE. PROTECT ME RUSTLE-Y GIRL. -hides-
KP
-giggle/snort- I just got a message from Gambino: Have these girls no respect for their elders?

What are we doing wrong? D:

We're baaaaad wittle girls. U.U

Gaian

...i feel alone...probly cause I'm dead....

Yumea's Ghosty: PISTACHI!!! BRING ME BACK TO LIFE OR ELSE I'LL...i'll....ummm...ya! I'll steal your Chocolate Mushrooms!!! xd Oh hoho! ...and besides, I always bring you back..when I have the potions... 3nodding
Pistachi
KP
-giggle/snort- I just got a message from Gambino: Have these girls no respect for their elders?

What are we doing wrong? D:

We're baaaaad wittle girls. U.U

Well, I'm evil. Not bad. There's a difference...ok, there isn't... ._.;

Gaian

KP
ChibiBakaYumea
Pistachi
KP
PISTACHI. NOOOO. -clings- DON'T DIE. DON'T BE LIKE WHAT'S-HER-NAME FROM RENT. NOOO. DON'T DIIEEEE!!!!111!!!!fourty111!!!boots

-grabs the Windex and a paper towel- YOU SHALL LIVEEE!!!!11!!!sandal -wipes off Pista's wrist- WHEE. ALIVE. <3 I'M A NURSE.

I'm now no longer AN ANGSTY EMO TEEN!! You ish a good Nurse AND Psychiatrist! :3 heart
YOU SHOULD.
USE YOUR GIFT.
FOR THE GOOD.

WOOOO! >3

wtf? O.o? oh ya...*rolls eyes* xp

Gaian

KP
ChibiBakaYumea
Pistachi
KP

YOU SHOULD.
USE YOUR GIFT.
FOR THE GOOD.

WOOOO! >3

KP
Pistachi
KP

YOU SHOULD.
USE YOUR GIFT.
FOR THE GOOD.

WOOOO! >3

And I haven't even been to college. surprised I'm smrat.

BUT I CAN'T USE MY GIFT FOR GOOD. I'M EVIL. -wags tail- SEE. EVIL. AND YES. YOU CAN RUSTLE IN THE BACKGROUND. You can be my sidekick, Rustle-y Girl! x3

Of course you're smrat. You're one of the smratest people I know! surprised heart

And, wouldn't I be your henchperson? Because evil people don't have sidekicks, they have...henchmen.

Gaian

KP
ChibiBakaYumea
Pistachi
KP

YOU SHOULD.
USE YOUR GIFT.
FOR THE GOOD.

WOOOO! >3

-coughcough- YES. HENCHWOMAN. You could be my second in command though. I think that's higher up than henchperson. surprised
ChibiBakaYumea

Yumea's Ghosty: PISTACHI!!! BRING ME BACK TO LIFE OR ELSE I'LL...i'll....ummm...ya! I'll steal your Chocolate Mushrooms!!! xd Oh hoho! ...and besides, I always bring you back..when I have the potions... 3nodding

::amazingly you're brought back to life because I cannot think of anything witty of creative right now::
Mei Shadow
Pistachi
Mei Shadow
<center>-Laughs at teh crazyness while munching on sour strawz- xd domokun whee

ninja ::sneaks off with a couple hundred sour straws::
<center>-realizes all late like and kicks the air- Idiot! stressed gonk

-throws a sour straw at your head-

KERWHAM!!!!
::is completely unphased now::

Gaian

Pistachi
ChibiBakaYumea

::amazingly you're brought back to life because I cannot think of anything witty of creative right now::

w00t! lemme guess, it was FF.net that stole that witty creativity, yes?
KP
-coughcough- YES. HENCHWOMAN. You could be my second in command though. I think that's higher up than henchperson. surprised

Woohoo! whee
I feel...important! whee

Gaian

EVENT:
Gambino
If you have your G-pin, wear it proudly. Do it for Gino and I. I'd give you one right now, but I need to go get more.
[ Close ]

Dammit Gambino! Just give me a pin!!! scream
<center>The twins are mean. >(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out