Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Allo! How are you?

Mae-chan's Waifu

)(.Waffly.)(
xd No, I meant something like an aspirin.

xD Oh, well then thats different.
Mumei
)(.Waffly.)(

whee TwT So, are you enjoying the ball?

Mae-chan's Waifu

)(.Waffly.)(
Mumei
)(.Waffly.)(

whee TwT So, are you enjoying the ball?

Hmm.. I don't know yet @_X It seems rather slow right now... not like the other events I've seen where you're like "AH!! BOMBARDED!" but meh. What about you?
I'm a bit bored, but excited about what will happen next (if something will happen eek ). 3nodding
I'll just wait and see.

Mae-chan's Waifu

I don't think anything will start happening until the Von Helson sisters come. o_O; Although they kind of frighten me.
Mumei
I don't think anything will start happening until the Von Helson sisters come. o_O; Although they kind of frighten me.

When are they supposed to come?
Yeah, they're kind of scary. With all their teenage magazines and stuff. xd Plus, what's with the Western Spire?... stare
I like them! heart
.~Taki~.
I like them! heart

Yeah, and you're weird. stare
No~ XO! Elder silbling! *hugs* whee

Mae-chan's Waifu

They're supposed to come 12:00 PST... which is... in... a few hours... I don't remember how many. ^^;; The Western Spire reminds me of the West Wing in Beauty and the Beast... Maybe when they get mad they go and wreck that part of the mansion? surprised HARPIES!!
*hugs back*
And why "No~"? I am weird. xd heart
Mumei
They're supposed to come 12:00 PST... which is... in... a few hours... I don't remember how many. ^^;; The Western Spire reminds me of the West Wing in Beauty and the Beast... Maybe when they get mad they go and wreck that part of the mansion? surprised HARPIES!!

I can't remember that film. xd

Mae-chan's Waifu

)(.Waffly.)(
Mumei

^_^ Tis one of my favourites. With all those crazeh songs *shakes head*
Mumei
)(.Waffly.)(
Mumei

^_^ Tis one of my favourites. With all those crazeh songs *shakes head*

I see. My favourite movie is Moulin Rouge. I love the songs! heart ~ Yeah, and Shrek.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff