Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elder

Gambino
Darn it! They are onto me... pardon me while I make my way through the crowd.

Ooo they're trying to nab him. Run Gambino!

Dapper Elder

Cindy Donovinh:
It appears that Durem will be THE place for Gaians to go to for big events. After that bizarre incident at Gambino's Mansion back in October, there really is no where else large enough to host such a party.

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Hmm, interesting. My messages have stopped--for now.
lol.. did u happen to see my last post? Last one on page 16... Ya i have all of the pl that have spoken to me
This whole thing is getting stranger and stranger

Dapper Elder

MachaGirl
Hmm, interesting. My messages have stopped--for now.
Yeah? Mine just keep coming. It's kind of annoying now. But I started this so I guess I might as well finish it.

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i got a few from cindy but they were oldies
well im going to get off line, when the big thing happeneds cab some one pm me to fill me in on it? and maybe give me some nifty items i missed if they dont mind its not like id keep em id just sell em for my charity
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Dapper Elder

Two new ones:

Cindy Donovinh
The Von Helson sisters have created a real spectacle here! The energy in the air is astounding!

Cindy Donovinh
Security has just gone haywire! Johnny K. Gambino (formerly Gaia's most powerful man) appears to be the target. Keep rolling tape!!!!

Dapper Elder

SamTheBlob
i got a few from cindy but they were oldies
well im going to get off line, when the big thing happeneds cab some one pm me to fill me in on it? and maybe give me some nifty items i missed if they dont mind its not like id keep em id just sell em for my charity
Bye Bye.
Avalokitesvara
Cindy Donovinh
An interesting development here at the Von Helson Mansion... It appears that more security guards have arrived on the scene. They appear to be searching for someone in particular.

Probably searching for Gambino to make good on their threat to have him removed from the premises.

3nodding

Dapper Elder

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Oooh! Coolness! You must be the chosen one....

Ptspyder's Wife

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces