Welcome to Gaia! ::

there was this one guy who spent his life savings ($14000) on advertising that the world was gonna end. what if it doesn't? he's broke! anyway, my question was if anyone knew when the item actually DOES something. after rapture day?
thanks!

khoshekh-mercy's Pardner

Backwoods Witch

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Gender Swap 100
what Item?
when you post in this forum, there'll be an item under the special tab in your inventory. biggrin
devil black cat
what Item?

Jeering Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
You can get it now and it's "Raptor Jesus"

Popular Lover

good to know.

Barton Citizen

Its ready to be activated. If you click on it it should come up with a box, and then you have glowy raptor for an item. ^^

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Misty L Lake
Its ready to be activated. If you click on it it should come up with a box, and then you have glowy raptor for an item. ^^

So I don't need to "unpack" it?
It does nothing, just stands there with you.

Barton Citizen

~InduraLuin~
Misty L Lake

there is some unpacking button to be pressed when the box comes up but I can't remember what it says....

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Misty L Lake
~InduraLuin~
Misty L Lake

there is some unpacking button to be pressed when the box comes up but I can't remember what it says....

Thanks!
It's going to be funny watching people splutter and try to find a reason the world didn't end yesterday. XD

Angelic Guardian

Huh raptor jesus, neat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas