Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Prophet

TokoroHorror
Nostalgic Melody
TokoroHorror
Nostalgic Melody
TokoroHorror
lmao, you're clearly unaware of the different types of attention.

The type you're getting is bad in every way. Bad attention, that earns you no worth.

Harold Campings, while spreading a negative message, had said message spread over the mainstream media, word-of mouth, and other methods.

No one's going to remember your thread or you. You're one of another billion people saying everyone else is stupid. Real original.

Harold Campings is worth 70 million US dollars.

Are you worth that much? k, thought not.

LMFAO
He brought Net Worth into the conversation because money means everything
ROFLMFAO
Who knows of you?
Actually hold that. . . . I don't care who knows of u or who u know.
How original to retaliate with a (He did something great move)
And what great things are u doing?But I do care enough to reply to everything ur saying, because - well because it entertains me of what you'll say next.
I'm not the one trolling and begging for attention, now am I?

And yeah, money means pretty much everything.

Even in religion. ESPECIALLY in religion.

Hahaha ok
ROFLMFAO

This conversation is now terminated
Because I'm the one trolling, and begging for attention because I made a thread.
LoL ur killing me. rofl

Couldn't even come up with a good come back LoL
Hahaha, you can't outwit me, so you just block me.

Classic religious stratagem.

Yeah ok.
That's what it is. rofl

Don't put urself on the pedestal
Ya just might fall off.
Classic a*****e etiquette rolleyes

Quotable Codger

Nostalgic Melody
TokoroHorror
Nostalgic Melody
TokoroHorror
Nostalgic Melody
TokoroHorror
lmao, you're clearly unaware of the different types of attention.

The type you're getting is bad in every way. Bad attention, that earns you no worth.

Harold Campings, while spreading a negative message, had said message spread over the mainstream media, word-of mouth, and other methods.

No one's going to remember your thread or you. You're one of another billion people saying everyone else is stupid. Real original.

Harold Campings is worth 70 million US dollars.

Are you worth that much? k, thought not.

LMFAO
He brought Net Worth into the conversation because money means everything
ROFLMFAO
Who knows of you?
Actually hold that. . . . I don't care who knows of u or who u know.
How original to retaliate with a (He did something great move)
And what great things are u doing?But I do care enough to reply to everything ur saying, because - well because it entertains me of what you'll say next.

Hahaha ok
ROFLMFAO

Because I'm the one trolling, and begging for attention because I made a thread.
LoL ur killing me. rofl

Yeah ok.
That's what it is. rofl

Ya just might fall.
Back at ya.

I may be an arrogant a*****e, but at least it's for rock solid facts.

ITT: OP says her opinion is better than your's.

I lol'd.

Original Prophet

TokoroHorror
Nostalgic Melody
TokoroHorror
Nostalgic Melody
TokoroHorror

Hahaha ok
ROFLMFAO

LoL ur killing me. rofl

Yeah ok.
That's what it is. rofl

Ya just might fall.
Back at ya.

I may be an arrogant a*****e, but at least it's for rock solid facts.

ITT: OP says her opinion is better than your's.

I lol'd.

I bet u did
Assholes do find each others comedy funny.
At least they tend to.

LMAO

Divine Hellhound

I dunno how I feel about all the people who went and blew all their money/life savings and what not.

:T Like... Really? You're gonna believe a man that's been soooo wrong before?

I either want to laugh and poke fun at them or shake my head and wonder how they got to be so naive they would believe this dude.
I don't feel sorry for them though. They did it to themselves. They have no excuses.

Original Prophet

Nin Ur
I dunno how I feel about all the people who went and blew all their money/life savings and what not.

I either want to laugh and poke fun at them or shake my head and wonder how they got to be so naive they would believe this dude.
I don't feel sorry for them though. They did it to themselves. They have no excuses.

I can't either. It's their own faults, unless it affected someone of innocence like a child baby their spouse Etc.

Divine Hellhound

Nostalgic Melody
Nin Ur

I can't either. It's their own faults, unless it affected someone of innocence like a child baby their spouse Etc.

CPS... That's all I got to say about the kids.(and the same goes for any animals you just let RUN in the streets and now you can't feed) If you are that into this belief that you are going to be raptured and so you cannot take care of your children and pets because you did not plan ahead in case Harold Camping was wrong (AGAIN) then you better give your kid to someone who can take care of it or you better start working your a** off to take care of the kid or animals that depends on you. Just my opinion on that matter.

Original Prophet

Nin Ur
Nostalgic Melody
Nin Ur

CPS... That's all I got to say about the kids.(and the same goes for any animals you just let RUN in the streets and now you can't feed) If you are that into this belief that you are going to be raptured and so you cannot take care of your children and pets because you did not plan ahead in case Harold Camping was wrong (AGAIN) then you better give your kid to someone who can take care of it or you better start working your a** off to take care of the kid or animals that depends on you. Just my opinion on that matter.

I mean if their of the belief then they would know it wasn't going to happen.

Shy Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200
I lol'd at Super Christians and Bible Thumpers.

JS.

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm a Christian and I just wanna say for the record...

Just because some people in the faith royally screwed up, it doesn't mean you should hold it against the rest of us. I (one of MILLIONS of fellow Christians) didn't believe it for a half a second.

Some of us do remember those parts of the scripture and do believe in facts and have based our faiths around those facts so please cut some of us a break.

Sparkly Genius

GrimmGryphon

Just because some people in the faith royally screwed up, it doesn't mean you should hold it against the rest of us. I (one of MILLIONS of fellow Christians) didn't believe it for a half a second.

Some of us do remember those parts of the scripture and do believe in facts and have based our faiths around those facts so please cut some of us a break.

I believe that's why the OP said in the title "Some".
exactly
Nostalgic Melody
Suivien
IN GENERAL, PEOPLE ARE STUPID

Yes

Original Prophet

GrimmGryphon

That's why the title of this thread will explain my reasoning for putting "SOME"

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Some fraction of every religious group are idiots. Christians aren't the exception.
    Catholic here.

So... if the "Rapture" came and went all of us who are left are "evil sinners condemned to hell on earth" right?

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Roty the Dark Hero
Suivien
IN GENERAL, PEOPLE ARE STUPID

I bet your a proud Rule 39er...

What's Rule 39?
    Sorry for my ignorance . . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff