Welcome to Gaia! ::

The date is over. The world is supposed to be gone by now.
Hurray, we're alive.
Let's hope he doesn't make another prediction any time soon.

Invisible Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
What about 2012? wink
Firevie
What about 2012? wink

Let's just hope that doesn't come. Though I doubt it will.

Invisible Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Shius
Firevie
What about 2012? wink

What exactly is meant to come, though? I've read so many rumours, each more ridiculous than the last.
Firevie
Shius
Firevie
What about 2012? wink

What exactly is meant to come, though? I've read so many rumours, each more ridiculous than the last.

I'm not sure, but the only way the earth would actually be destroyed in this year or the next would be if a huge meteorite bumps into earth, which is very improbable.

Invisible Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Shius
Firevie
Shius
Firevie
What about 2012? wink

I'm not sure, but the only way the earth would actually be destroyed in this year or the next would be if a huge meteorite bumps into earth, which is very improbable.

Ah, well that has a 1/million chance of happening in 2036. xp

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Firevie
Shius
Firevie
Shius
Firevie
What about 2012? wink

Ah, well that has a 1/million chance of happening in 2036. xp
you forget, they are just that, rumors, unfounded and unlikely. Just live life to the fullest and don't worry about the end, heck, if you die it doesn't matter when the rapture comes lol.

Invisible Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Anolis18
you forget, they are just that, rumors, unfounded and unlikely. Just live life to the fullest and don't worry about the end, heck, if you die it doesn't matter when the rapture comes lol.

I don't forget, I don't worry, I'm just a doomsday nerd. sweatdrop
But the asteroid isn't a rumour. It'll pass us in 2029 and [if we're bleeping unlucky] swing back to hit us in 2036.
I don't think any of these doomsdays will actually happen, scientific evidence or not, but it's still a fun conversational topic. 3nodding

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
Firevie
Anolis18

But the asteroid isn't a rumour. It'll pass us in 2029 and [if we're bleeping unlucky] swing back to hit us in 2036.
I don't think any of these doomsdays will actually happen, scientific evidence or not, but it's still a fun conversational topic. 3nodding
Yeah, I'm more worried about the nearby Air Force Base being attacked and destroying my county than I am about doomsday, in the grand scheme of things I find it far more likely for someone to attack a military base than another mass extinction or end of humanity. That and random events, but hey, worrying is pointless, personally I just laugh at doomsday predictions, I'm more interested in zombie contingency plans.

Invisible Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Anolis18
Firevie
Anolis18

Yeah, I'm more worried about the nearby Air Force Base being attacked and destroying my county than I am about doomsday, in the grand scheme of things I find it far more likely for someone to attack a military base than another mass extinction or end of humanity. That and random events, but hey, worrying is pointless, personally I just laugh at doomsday predictions, I'm more interested in zombie contingency plans.

I agree with you, except the zombie part. xp
But people freak out so much over these doomsdays, it's nice to be able to know what's going on and [hopefully] calm their fears.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
Firevie
Anolis18
Firevie
Anolis18

I agree with you, except the zombie part. xp
But people freak out so much over these doomsdays, it's nice to be able to know what's going on and [hopefully] calm their fears.
some people just can't stop gossiping and worrying, it's their nature, some moreso than others. You have those who obsess, the medium, and those who just don't care. I'm leaning towards the not caring side myself lol.

Invisible Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Anolis18
some people just can't stop gossiping and worrying, it's their nature, some moreso than others. You have those who obsess, the medium, and those who just don't care. I'm leaning towards the not caring side myself lol.

Very true.
There will always be predictions; people don't give up, and I don't know why. I mean, all that time spent on predicting could have been put to better use.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff