Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Goku The Father Of Gohan
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What wrongs would you right?
only one thing.. tell my crush i love her

you should tell her anyway

Accursed Prophet

38,325 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I'd do what I normally do, but cling to Chuck Norris. biggrin Idk why... or maybe make friends with a cockroach! eek

A l i c e`'s King

Dangerous Rogue

I'd go to Florida and go back to Disneyworld with my bff. >:0
Go downtown and spend some time in Central Park.

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
You don't want to know what I would do if I absolutely knew I had one day left to live.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

X

If I had money, buy the best food I could get. Then just sit back and wait for it to all end.

If I was broke, I'd attempt to rob a bank and then do as I said above.

User Image
Drop kick all the people I hate. Assholes, the whole lot of them.

Kaebier's Husbando

Aged Strawberry

I'd probably be too overwhelmed with ideas...

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
I probably would go to the store buy all the chocolate and junk food i can get my hands on then call my family/best friends, tell them i love them and to get there butts over here for a party- eat till we're all stuffed! After the party I'd go out and marry the hottest guy that i can find and consummate the marriage...cause like the rest of you I really don't want to die a virgin either. razz
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?
Mmmm I I'll go smoke a few cigarettes and drink with my friends and I guess I had morning s**
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I have no idea what I would do??? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Unbeatable Werewolf

steal a caddy eat a ton of junk food probably triple o's call my brother who is thousand miles apart whove ive never met but he is my everything.. have sex with my ex bf who i still have feelings for and i can't get rid of it even though he couldn't handle me at my worst. I would take a plane book a flight to London England spend my last night at a hotel somewhere there eating chocolate chip cookie dough the real stuff and probably regret every mistake i made in the past.

Vineshroom's Fangirl

Bashful Bloodsucker

Mr Seks
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?

I would jack a car, ,haul a** to where my love lives, and I would hold onto her and kiss her telling her I love her until we disappear from this world. heart heart

Your answer made me cry.
I'd do the exact same thing, only switched.
I'm a girl, I'd hi-jack a car, haul a** to where my love lives, and I would hold onto him and kiss him telling him I love him until we'd disappear from this world. heart heart heart
Nothing. I wouldn't believe the lies..
scream

7,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
admin

i will tell the person that i like what i feel for him..., talk to my friends, explode my school, and more stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff