Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lol and here I thought I just used to be the unlucky one to get score trolled every once in a while when I really needed to win one XD

It usually only happened once then cleared out perfectly fine, leaving other tournaments unaffected. Perhaps 4-6 times most in a single day, now every tournament appears to be this way, not only for me, but others as well.

A score troll, as I so lovingly refer to it, is a level glitch so to speak. 3 screens can clear without problem, the 4th would appear to clear, but upon completion the score will flicker back to what it was previous to you clearing the 4th level, and that 4th level will repeat once more, erasing your score. It used to clear out once that 4th screen was cleared a second time, but now it's a never ending loop! Well, until you lose anyways...

Cutting down the tiers from a double on each tier to a single I can understand, but jeeze.... isn't this a lil much.... at least a lil warning, an announcement or something would be kinda nice instead of foolishly expecting it to be merely bad luck and waiting for it to clear out and losing tons of gold.... as I'm sure I cannot be the only one this has affected.... *sigh*

Versatile Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I was about to comment on this. I had a score of over 17k, but at the end, my score said 8228 and the Top 100 says 6938. eek
Just_Ruby
I was about to comment on this. I had a score of over 17k, but at the end, my score said 8228 and the Top 100 says 6938. eek

Didn't know what this was about at fist, but this exact thing just happened to me. Whats sad is I almost had the top score for once. The game is beginning to seriously frustrate me and a flash game isn't worth the BS.

Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Xx_Death_Is_Irrelevant_xX

YOUR SIG ART xD
Good One biggrin
Glad I quitted smashblox when they nerfed it. it's just too risky and buggy to play now

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
Is this what you are referring to? This one wasn't as bad as other drops in scores I've gotten. It's annoying.

User Image

Sparkly Millionaire

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ahhh this explains a lot. Happened to me too!

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Every game I've played has had incorrect score recording recently. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
And I was wondering why the tops scores were relatively low...

I don't really care though, since I play it out of pure compulsiveness sweatdrop .
lick and stick
And I was wondering why the tops scores were relatively low...

I don't really care though, since I play it out of pure compulsiveness sweatdrop .

unfortunately I've grown to know that feeling myself, it's almost the exact opposite of a game I used to play all the time Pogo poppit sends balloons up to be popped in the same manner as blox are dropped to be smashed here, up and down, its why I came to love the game as I have... just hope it gets fixed soon...
Razumi Yazura
Every game I've played has had incorrect score recording recently. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

Indeed, I had a few black screens and freezes as I had when the cash tourneys were cut out when they cut out the doubles on all the tiers.... but I never expected this to be such a persisting glitch...

I find it incredibly annoying because, lucky me, I got banned for some paper thin reasoning, so I've been trying as much as I could to rebuild from nothing.... and now one of the last ways I've found to make decent money has been glitched *sigh*

No money to sit on? Guess no vending. Loot deflating? I guess there's no real point in killing my eyes farming for more than 14 hours a day just to scrounge up maybe 2 mil at MOST, and only when clam is up at that..... Blox was kinda my last salvation in this all, not to mention it's incredibly fun when it brings that competitiveness to a head.... though I've cursed a few names feeling utterly crushed a few times sweatdrop It's all part of the fun! 3nodding

Borg

I've been dealing with this issue this evening. Trying a Flash update to see if that helps.

Either my scores are displayed as unrealistically high (50K+), and then revert to something unrealistically low (Level 7 at 3K) or, they display properly, but just never appear in the score list.

Ugh. I've tried under latest Chrome and latest Firefox. Updating Flash, but don't expect that to help, either.
raggedy grrl
I've been dealing with this issue this evening. Trying a Flash update to see if that helps.

Either my scores are displayed as unrealistically high (50K+), and then revert to something unrealistically low (Level 7 at 3K) or, they display properly, but just never appear in the score list.

Ugh. I've tried under latest Chrome and latest Firefox. Updating Flash, but don't expect that to help, either.

ah yes puchny and I were just discussing this, it would appear that the game does a glitch freeze on scores after a period of about a minute. So what you have by the end of that minute is what will stick on the scoreboard.... it really is an incredibly irritating glitch, and I do wish it would revert back to normal but eh, what can ya do

Borg

Xx_Death_Is_Irrelevant_xX
raggedy grrl

ah yes puchny and I were just discussing this, it would appear that the game does a glitch freeze on scores after a period of about a minute. So what you have by the end of that minute is what will stick on the scoreboard.... it really is an incredibly irritating glitch, and I do wish it would revert back to normal but eh, what can ya do

I'm also getting this glitch where it starts looping at Level 4.

Feels like they tried to adjust the difficulty and something didn't work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff