Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygenic Explorer

my avvy's crap @ the moment
o.O; Wow, high demand. Everyone slow down, this may take a bit.

I'm not doing a number rating system because those don't work for me XD Too circumstantial.

Hokuten Knight: All black, not bad, but your white sneakers break the theme. heart

Lord Sabbathiel: Cool, the fire gauntlets really go with the cape, and with that balloon you look like a likkle baby villain at his first evil county fair. XD

Jiyu: Smexsy. XD You also have a nice theme. It works really well!

Judyfay Sins: Personally, I don't like your hair, but that's not your outfit XD Anyway, even though it wasn't intended, your outfit doesn't look bad at all. The V Pin goes very nice with the Angelic Staff, and I LIKE those pants.

minaminekoki: Nice and red, still from V-Day, eh? I like it, especially with those Romani glasses.

I'm doing several at a time, so slow down o.O;;; !!!
Sweetbriar
o.O; Wow, high demand. Everyone slow down, this may take a bit.

I'm not doing a number rating system because those don't work for me XD Too circumstantial.

Hokuten Knight: All black, not bad, but your white sneakers break the theme. heart

Lord Sabbathiel: Cool, the fire gauntlets really go with the cape, and with that balloon you look like a likkle baby villain at his first evil county fair. XD

Jiyu: Smexsy. XD You also have a nice theme. It works really well!

Judyfay Sins: Personally, I don't like your hair, but that's not your outfit XD Anyway, even though it wasn't intended, your outfit doesn't look bad at all. The V Pin goes very nice with the Angelic Staff, and I LIKE those pants.

minaminekoki: Nice and red, still from V-Day, eh? I like it, especially with those Romani glasses.

I'm doing several at a time, so slow down o.O;;; !!!

Hehe this is why I don't open rate threads. They can be kind of deathly XD
Rate me domokun
Rate meh. =D
Whoo. All done with that batch. Anyone else?
Wow, what a turn of events! o.O;; [referring to the endgame]
Ratehn. @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas